SIBM Pune was established in 1978 and is the flagship institute under the Faculty of Management of the Symbiosis International University. Since its inception 39 years ago, it has indeed come a long way to become a leading B-School of India.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune is a premier B-School of India recognized for its excellence in academics, high quality management programme and its valuable contributions to industry, society and students. SIBM Pune was established in 1978. SIBM Pune currently offers the following programs:
- A two years full time MBA programme giving the options to specialize in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resources (Admission through SNAP)
- A two year full time MBA programme in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. (Admission through SNAP)
- Executive MBA programme and One year Post Graduate Diploma Programmes for the working professional offered during the weekends
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma programmes for corporates, as per the requirements of the corporate houses.
SIBM Pune is a student-driven institute, with MBA candidates encouraged to participate in the decision-making process that shapes their future as well as that of the institute. The Student’s Council at SIBM Pune is the student body responsible and accountable for all activities conducted on campus throughout the year. The teams consist of students from the first and second year led by coordinators. These coordinators, along with the President of the Student’s Council, form an executive body to oversee all activities.
- For MBA / MBA (I&E) Programs – SNAP
- For MBA Executive – Written Exam conducted at SIBM Pune
- For PGD – No Test Required
For MBA / MBA (I&E)
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their SNAP scores.
- The shortlisted candidates are then called for stage-II which comprises Group Exercise, WAT and Personal Exercise (GE-PIWAT).
For MBA Executive
- Candidates are required to appear for a written test. Written examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (50 marks, 75 min) based on General and Business awareness, Basic Mathematics, English and Logical reasoning
- The test will be followed by a personal interview
- Candidates have to fill an online application.
- Further, candidates have to appear for a round of personal interview at SIBM Pune.
Detailed Fee structure for 2 year Full time MBA Program – Batch 2018-20
|Instalments for MBA (Indian Students)||1st Year (Amount in .)||2nd Year (Amount in Rs.)|
|1st Instalment||2ndInstalment||3rd Instalment||2ndInstalment|
|Academic Fees* (Per Annum)||3,49,500||3,49,500||3,49,500||3,49,500|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||20,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||15,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Fees * (Per Annum)||47,250||47,250||47,250||47,250|
|Mess Fees * (Per Annum)||28,750||28,750||28,750||28,750|
|Installments pay by date||At the time of Admission||30-Nov-2018||31- July-2019||30-Nov-2019|
|Placement 2015 at a Glance|
|No. of Recruiters||70|
|No. of Offers||202|
|No. of PPOs||68|
|Average CTC||15.02 LPA|
|Highest CTC||24 LPA|