Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Get Dates, Registration & Admission
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019 has been started. Admission in MBBS & BDS courses will be done through NEET scores only. NEET is a national level exam which is conducted for admission in medical & dental courses. Counselling for medical & dental admissions (state quota seats) in Karnataka is organized by the KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority). Counselling for admission in 15% AIQ seats is administrated by MCC. Here we have mentioned details about Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
|Online Application release date||June 5, 2019 (RELEASED)|
|Last date to submit application form||June 21, 2019 (5 pm) (extended from June 19)|
|Last date to submit application fee||June 21, 2019 (extended from June 20)|
|Display of schedule for offline verification||June 19, 2019 (after 6 pm)|
|Applicant List||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Document Verification||June 21, 2019 (onward).
Check the full schedule below.
|List of verified candidates released||First week of July 2019|
|Option Entry (Choice filling)||First week of July 2019|
|Revised Seat Matrix released||First week of July 2019|
|Fee Structure for MBBS and BDS courses||First week of July 2019|
|Publication of Round One Result||Second week of July 2019|
|Fee payment (Choice‐1 and Choice‐2 candidates)||Second week of July 2019|
|Downloading of Admission Order (Only by Choice 1 candidates)||Second week of July 2019|
|Last date for reporting at the allotted college for choice 1 candidates||Third week of July 2019|
Selection & Admission Procedure
The counselling process has been divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates have to register for counselling through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other required documents.
- The counselling fee will be Rs. 650/- for general & OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST categories.
- The fee payment can be done through bank challan.
- The authority will release a provisional merit list which contains the name of NEET qualified candidates who applied under Karnataka.
- After that, candidates have to go through the document verification process.
- Document verification will be done at different centres as specified by the officials.
- Candidates must carry their original documents and photocopies for verification.
- Eligible candidates will be able to fill the options for colleges.
- Option entry will be done through the website.
- On the basis of filled options, rank, category and seats availability, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Firstly, the counselling authority will publish a mock allotment for admission.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotment can make any changes in their options within the given time period.
- After receiving feedback from the candidates, a final allotment result will be published.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates can reemit their fees and download their admission ticket through the website.
- Now, candidates have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and fees to confirm their admission.
After submitting the application, candidates have to report for the document verification process. At the verification centre, candidates have to bring their original documents and their photocopies. Here we are providing a list of documents required for verification:
- SSLC/10thclass mark sheet
- 2ndPUC/ 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Printout of the application form
- Candidate’s study certificate
- Fee payment proof (challan)
- NEET 2019 rank card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
Government Colleges for MBBS
Private/Trust run colleges for MBBS
|Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||100||40||3||15||5||34|
|Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||150||60||4||22||8||52|
|M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore||150||60||5||23||7||52|
|Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||100||55||16||15||5||7|
|MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore||150||82||3||22||8||33|
|Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150||83||3||22||8||31|
|A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore||150||82||3||23||7||32|
|Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore||250||137||4||38||12||55|
|Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga||100||40||3||15||5||34|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur||150||67||5||23||0||52|
|Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur||100||55||2||15||5||21|
|S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot||150||60||4||23||7||52|
|SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad||100||55||2||15||5||21|
|Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga||150||60||40||22||8||17|
|Navodaya Medical College, Raichur||150||82||25||23||7||10|
|Father Mullers Institue of Medical Education and Research, Mangalore||150||82||3||23||7||33|
|K V G Medical College, Sullia||100||40||3||15||5||34|
|JJM Medical College, Davangere||245||98||7||37||12||86|
|Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150||82||3||23||7||32|
|Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, Karnataka||150||83||2||23||7||32|
|BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||150||60||4||23||7||52|
|East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150||60||4||22||7||52|
|St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore||150||60||0||0|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum||200||0||1||0||0||9|
Government Colleges for BDS
|ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga||50||—||12||5|
|Govt. Dental College & Research Institute, Bellary||50||—||27||12|
|Govt. Dental College, Bangalore||60||—||4||43|
Private/ Trust run colleges for BDS
|A.J. Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||100||22||1||15||55|
|Al Ameen Dental College & Hospital, Bijapur||40||9||1||6||22|
|Al-Badar Rural Dental College & Hospital, Gulbarga||100||7||17||15||55|
|AME’s Dental College & Hospital, Raichur||40||3||9||6||18|
|Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||60||12||1||9||33|
|Bapuji Dental College & Hospital, Davangere||100||30||3||15||45|
|College of Dental Sciences, Davangere||100||31||2||15||45|
|Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpat||40||8||1||6||22|
|Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences, Bangalore||60||18||1||9||27|
|H.K.E. Society’s, S. Nijalingappa Institute of Dental Sciences & Research||100||10||22||15||45|
|K.G.F. College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, KGF||40||7||1||6||22|
|K.V.G. Dental College & Hospital, Sullia||100||30||3||15||45|
|KLE Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences,Bangalore||50||15||1||7||22|
|Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||60||18||2||9||27|
|M.R.A. Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore||100||30||3||15||45|
|M.S. Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore||60||21||2||0||36|
|Maaruti College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||100||22||2||15||55|
|Maratha Mandal’s Dental College & Research Centre, Belgaum||50||16||1||7||22|
|Navodaya Dental College, Raichur||100||7||17||15||55|
|P.M.N.M. Dental College & Hospital, Bagalkot||100||29||2||15||45|
|Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore||100||22||2||15||55|
|S.B. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Bidar||40||4||9||6||18|
|S.J.M. Dental College & Hospital, Chitradurga||60||18||2||9||27|
|SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Dharwad||100||22||2||15||55|
|Sharavathi Dental College & Hospital, Shimoga||100||31||2||15||45|
|Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital, Hassan||40||11||1||6||18|
|Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore||100||29||3||15||45|
|Sri Venkateshwara Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore||40||12||1||6||18|
|Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||100||22||2||15||55|
|Subbaiah Institute of Dental Sciences, Purale, Shimoga||100||22||2||15||55|
|The Oxford Dental College, Bangalore||100||21||2||15||55|
|V.S. Dental College, Bangalore||100||31||2||15||45|
|Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Bangalore||60||13||1||9||33|
For any other queries about Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019, you can leave your queries in the comment box.