KEAM Admit Card 2019 : Exam Dates, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
KEAM Admit Card 2019 has been released on 16th April 2019. The examination will be regulated by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. The CEE will organize entrance exam only for admission to the engineering & pharmacy courses in Kerala state. It will not conduct any examination for B.Arch and Medical & Allied courses. The admission into medical & allied courses will be done on the basis of NEET score. For architecture, students have to qualify NATA examination. The authority will only organize Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for architecture and medical & allied courses. KEAM Exam Dates 2019 have been revised.In this article, we have mentioned complete information about KEAM 2019.
Important Dates of KEAM Admit Card 2019
|1||Availability of KEAM Admit Card 2019||April 16, 2019|
|2||KEAM 2019 Examination (Paper I)||May 2, 2019- 10 am to 12:30 pm (Announced)|
|3||KEAM 2019 Examination (Paper II)||May 3, 2019-10 am to 12:30 pm (Announced)|
|4||Release of Answer Key||To be notified|
|5||Announcement of Result||on or before May 25, 2019|
KEAM 2019 Exam Dates
Check this section for official dates for engineering, architecture, medical & allied courses:
|Online Application Release||3rd February 2019|
|Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||4th March 2019|
|Last date to make correction||7th March 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||31st march 2019|
|Admit Card Release||16th April 2019|
|KEAM Exam Date 2019 (Engineering Exam)||2nd & 3rd May 2019|
|Answer Key Publish||May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||On or before 25th May 2019|
|Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists release||On or before 20th June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
Important Points of KEAM Admit Card 2019
- It is important for the candidates to produce their album at the examination centre. Failure to produce the document may lead to their disqualification from the exam.
- KEAM 2019 admit card has to be downloaded by the candidates within the allotted period of time.
- Since the admit card will be required during the entire admission process, the candidates are advised to keep it safely without tampering/damaging it.
- If the candidates are having trouble downloading the KEAM 2019 admit card, then they can seek help from help desks and facilitation centres set up across Kerala.
- Candidates who had other defects in their submitted applications will be able to view the defects by clicking on “Memo Details”. The admit cards for candidates who have to remit balance application fee/Dubai Centre fee will be
released as and when the balance amount is paid by way of online payment. The admit cards of other
candidates will be released only if correct photograph/signature is uploaded through the links concerned
before April 22, 2019 (5 pm). Candidates who have defects in their online submitted documents can rectify the defects by
uploading the documents on or before May 10, 2019.
- In case of any complaints regarding the details shown in the profile page, the candidates could send their complaints with supporting documents to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram before April 22, 2019.
KEAM Exam Pattern
The exam pattern complete details are given below:
- Papers:The examination will be consisting of two papers, i.e. PAPER 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & PAPER 2 (Mathematics).
- Duration:The exam duration will be 2½ hours for each paper.
- Mode:The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Type of Questions:In the examination, total 120 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Marks:The question paper will be of 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme:For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking:For the incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Exam Centres:Kerala, Mumbai, New Delhi & Dubai.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|PAPER 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||2½ hours|
|PAPER 2||Mathematics||120||2½ hours|
KEAM 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus is comprised of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination subjects. It contains topics & chapters of class 12th subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
The KEAM syllabus 2019 has been prescribed by the CEE, Kerala. Questions are not based on NCERT textbook & any other textbook.
Here, we are providing some preparation tips to qualify the examination:
- Make a proper schedule for studies on a daily basis & follow it strictly.
- Select the best study materials & booksfor studies which are familiar with exam pattern & syllabus.
- Practice mock test for a good result.
- Solve sample papers & previous years question papers.
- Stay fit and takes proper sleep during the exam preparations.