Kerala BSc Nursing 2019: Registration, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Kerala BSc Nursing 2019: Applicants who want to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses offered in different government and private nursing institutions located in the state of Kerala need to fill out and submit the application form in online mode on the official website of the university and meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute.
In order to get admission in the institute applicants needs to appear for the admission procedure which will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala. With the help of the admission procedure, applicants will be able to get admission in degree courses in nursing, pharmacy and paramedical streams every year.
Kerala BSc Nursing 2019 Exam dates
We have mention below all the important information about the important events and tentative dates for the reference of the applicants:
|Starting date of the application forms for the applicants||In the month of June|
|Submission of duly filled application form||In the month of July 2019|
|Releasing date of the rank list||In the month of August 2019|
Kerala BSc Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
We have mention below all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
- Domicile certificate:
- Applicants need to provide a valid domicile certificate of Kerala state.
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Person of Indian origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible to apply.
- Educational qualifications:
- One must have completed HSC exam or equivalent exam conducted by Board of Higher Secondary Education, or approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.
- Qualifying marks:
- One must have scored more than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Compulsory subjects:
- One must have physics, chemistry, biology, and English as mandatory subjects.
- Age criteria:
- An applicant who wants to get admission must be above the age of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember 2018.
- The authorities of the university have not decided any upper age limit for the applicants to appear for the admission procedure.
- However, authorities have decided that for service quota applicants, the upper age limit will be 46 years as on 31stDecember 2018.
- There is no reservation provided to the applicants in the age limit.
- However official authorities have provided 5% relaxation to the reserved category applicants in the qualifying marks.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2019 Merit List
We have mention below all the important information about the selection procedure for the reference of the applicants:
- In order to provide admission to the eligible applicants, official authorities will prepare a merit list.
- Merit list will be based on the marks obtained by the applicants in physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects in the past final year qualifying academic exams.
- Official authorities will prepare three different rank list for the applicants.
- All the three rank lists will be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- Official authorities will be responsible to release the rank list of the applicants.
- Rank list is also known as the merit list.
- Rank list will contain the names of the nominated applicants.
- Applicants are advised to visit the official website of the university and check the merit list.
- Applicants who found their names in the merit list are eligible to get admission in the institution.
- Official authorities do not organize any entrance exam for the applicants in order to provide them with
- But the admission will be provided to the applicants on the basis of the merit list which will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants in the past qualifying academic exams.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||Kerala Nursing|
|Full Form||Kerala B.Sc Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Kerala University|
B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2019 Results
The important information related to the results is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- In order to appear for the entrance exam, it is important that the applicants hold admit cards along with them.
- And for such applicants the admit card will be updated on the official website of the university in online mode.
- Applicants are instructed to download the admit card from the website using the login details.
- Applicants need to take a printout of the same and keep the admit card safely.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test 2019 Centralized Allotment Process
The important information related to the centralized allotment process is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- By a Single Window System (SWS) official authorities will conduct centralized allotment process in order to provide admission to the eligible applicants and fill the government seats in government/government controlled / self-financing colleges.
- The Director, LBS Centre, will be responsible to conduct the seat allotment procedure under the supervision of the Director of Medical Education.
- The seat allotment procedure will be managed on the basis of the merit list which will be prepared by the Director, LBS Center for Science and Technology.
- However, for the reference of the applicants, the merit list/rank list will be updated on the official website of the university in online mode.
- Applicants are instructed to be present for the seat allotment procedure on the decided date and time.