MAHARASHTRA BAMS ADMISSION 2019 : BAMS Registration Form, Online Apply, Dates
MAHARASHTRA BAMS ADMISSION 2019: MAHARASHTRA BAMS ADMISSION 2019 : BAMS Registration Form, Online Apply, Dates, Many diligent students desire to pursue BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) course from the esteemed college of MAHARASHTRA. Those who are willing to take admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery programme they may apply for MAHARASHTRA BAMS ADMISSION 2019 by filling an application form with all important details.
MAHARASHTRA BAMS ADMISSION 2019… MAHARASHTRA BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) ADMISSION notice… MAHARASHTRA BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) Advertisement… MAHARASHTRA BAMS Important dates… MAHARASHTRA BAMS Apply online… MAHARASHTRA BAMS Eligibility Norms.
BAMS Important Dates:
|Exam Date||First week of May 2019|
|Date for declaration of NEET 2018 Result||First week of June 2019|
|Online registration shall begin from||First week of June 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||Third week of June 2019|
|Last Date to pay the fee||Third week of June 2019|
|Provisional merit list displayed on||Third week of June 2019|
here are three steps for filling the online application form:
Step 1: – Registration
Step 2: – Filling with your details
Step 1 – Registration
To register online, the applicants have to visit the website and click Registration. The Registration page opens up wherein his / her has to fill in the online form. The information to be provided includes personal details and uploading of your recent colour passport photograph and signature.
Step 2 – Filling with your Details
The applicants will be prompted to enter his/her valid email id, mobile No. and a password on the first login. All these three must be carefully noted and retained by the applicants for all future correspondence with BAMS. The candidate can continue and complete his/ her filling up of educational details.
Step 3 – To Upload Photograph and Signature
Please note that all the applicants are required to upload their scanned/digital recent colour photograph and signature. The file size of each of the Photograph and Signature should not be more than 50 KB per file. The online application system will not allow uploading the files larger than 50 KB. All applicants have to upload his/ her Photograph and Signature only in “Jpeg” format, and filename of Photograph and signature should preferably be photo.jpeg and sign.jpeg respectively.
For uploading photograph
- Take your recent colour passport size photograph. The picture should be taken against a light/white background. In case the face in the film is not bright, your application is liable to be rejected. Candidate should upload such scanned/digital photograph.
- The file size of each of the Photograph should not be more than 50 KB per file. Otherwise, it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
- Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature
- The candidate, himself/herself, should sign (no capital letters) on white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi( dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be less than 50 kb in jpeg format.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed. Once photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to generate the bank challan for the payment through ‘State Bank of India’.
BAMS Course: Course Highlights
Given here are the basic highlights of the course.
|Name of the course||BAMS In Ayurvedic Medical Sciences|
|Duration||3 years, full- time/ Distance learning|
|Stream||Ayurvedic Medical Sciences|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam + Group Discussion/Personal Interview|
|Average Course Fee||INR 3 K to 15 Lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 to 12 Lacs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Health Care. Dabur, Baidyanath and Himalaya firms, University of Madras, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Ayurveda, etc.|
Top Colleges for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences [BAMS]
- BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICAL SCIENCES [BAMS] IN KARNATAKA
- BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICAL SCIENCES [BAMS] IN KERALA
- BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICAL SCIENCES [BAMS] IN PUNJAB
- BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICAL SCIENCES [BAMS] IN MAHARASHTRA
- BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICAL SCIENCES [BAMS] IN RAJASTHAN
As a minimum criterion of eligibility, aspiring candidates need to have completed10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and ideally Sanskrit as main subjects.
BAMS: Admission Process
Process of admission to the course may vary across institutes. Some institutes conduct their own entrance exams for selecting and admitting candidates, while some select students on the basis of their score at the 10+2 level alone, compulsorily completed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
- Authority will release the hall ticket few days before the exam
- You can easily download hall ticket by entering correct details such as registration number, date of birth etc
- Nationality Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Class 10th certificate
- School Leaving Certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Class 12th Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate
- Online Submission Form
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Selection of will on the basis of the preferences given by the candidate at the time of choice filling.
- NEET 2019 will be organized
- On the basis of merit in the State of Maharashtra, and preferences implement by the candidates, the seats will be allotted.