NEET Admit Card 2019 Released. Direct Link Here, How To Download
NEET Admit Card 2019 – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the NEET 2019 admit card on April 15, 2019, in online mode. Candidates must login and enter the NEET application number, date of birth and security pin to download their NEET UG 2019 Admit Card. After the admit card of NEET 2019 is downloaded, candidates will receive an email with their NEET admit card in PDF format for their reference. Once candidates get their NEET 2019 hall ticket, they must check the details printed on it like name, roll number, exam date and time, exam centre details etc to check if they are correct. NEET exam will be conducted on May 5, 2019, in pen and paper mode in 154 exam cities across the country. The exam will be conducted in languages like English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. To know how to download NEET Admit Card 2019, prescribed NEET dress code and the exam day guidelines, read the article below.
NEET admit card 2019 : How to download
Step 1: Visit the official website, ntaneet.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the link ‘download admit card’
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
Step 4: Log-in using registration number
Step 5: Admit card will appear
The link will be activated in the evening of April 15, 2019
Candidates need to download the admit card and take print out. No one will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card, as per the official notification. When candidate will download the admit card, a copy of the same in PDF format will also be emailed to their registered email id.
Since the NEET UG exam will be conducted in paper-pen based mode, the NTA is looking at outsourcing exam centres for the same. According to an official statement, NTA needs a total of 3,000 test centres to accommodate these applicants. The exam-conducting body has stated in the release, “There is a need of more than 3,000 centres across the country
NEET Admit Card 2019 – Highlights
|NEET admit card release date||April 15, 2019 (RELEASED)|
|Issuing Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Official website to download NEET admit card 2019||ntaneet.nic.in|
|Test Centres||More than 2500 centres in 154 cities across 36 states and Union Territories|
|Admit Card can be downloaded by entering||NEET Registration No. and Date of birth|
|Documents to carry along with admit card (passport size photograph affixed on it)||One passport size photograph, anyone authorized original non-expired photo ID|
Documents to carry with NEET Admit Card 2019
Apart from the admit card of NEET 2019, candidates also need to carry with them other documents like valid photo ID proof. The complete list of such documents is listed below:
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded while filling the NEET application form)
- A valid photo ID proof – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Ration Card or any other valid IDs issued by the government.
- PwD certificate (only for PwD candidates)
NEET 2019 Exam Day Time Schedule
|Last entry in the exam centre||1:30 PM|
|Sitting on the allotted seat||1:15 PM|
|Announcement of instructions and checking of NEET admit card||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of NEET OMR sheet and question paper||1:45 PM|
|Writing of roll number, name and other details on the booklet||1:50 PM|
|NEET exam starts||2:00 PM|
|Exam concludes||5:00 PM|
What if NEET 2019 admit card is lost?
If you have lost the NEET admit card, then check the email received from NTA after April 15. Since NTA will have mailed you a copy of your admit card of NEET 2019, you can download it and use it.
No access to Internet – how to get NEET admit card 2019?
Candidates who don’t have internet facility can go to a nearby Common Services Centres (CSC) to download their admit cards. More than 2.4 lakh CSCs across India are available for aspirants to download the NEET admit card. The table below mentions the services provided by CSCs and the minimum fees to be charged to download the NEET 2019 hall ticket.
CSCs facilities and charges
|Services||Fees (in Rs.)|
|Downloading of NEET admit card||10|
|Preparing email, submission of application form and printout||25|
|Online payment of fees||0.5% of each transaction|
|Claim for response key||25|
|Printout per page||5|
NEET Admit Card 2019 – Exam Day Instructions
NEET 2019 admit card mentions important instructions which must be strictly followed by candidates at the exam hall during the test. Candidates can check the important NEET 2019 exam day guidelines below.
- Students should reach the exam centre well in advance. Reporting starts at 12 pm while the last entry is at 1.30 pm.
- There will be jammers in place as well as biometric verification in addition to frisking to ensure malpractices are not committed.
- Aspirants should not carry stationery items, written or printed textual material, water and eatables, geometry and pencil box, handbag, purse, any kind of paper, docu-pen, slide rules, or log tables. Electronic gadgets including mobile phone, microphone, pager, calculator, camera, tape recorder, watches, and microchip are also not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Students should avoid wearing light clothes with half sleeves or long sleeves. They should also not wear shoes. Jewellery is to be avoided as they will be asked to remove the same.
- Candidates who come in cultural/ customary dress should report at least by 12.30 noon so that there is enough time for proper frisking.
- Candidates should not carry any prohibited item or article including any stationery item, communication device, accessories, eatable items, ornaments or any other material or information relevant or not relevant to the examination
- Impersonation or copying is prohibited. Not following the examination rules or breaching any of them is also punishable.
- Candidates must not tear the answer key or any page of the booklet. They are also debarred from taking the answer sheet out of the exam hall.
- Manipulation and fabrication of online documents like NEET admit card 2019, photo ID, self-declaration, etc. is a punishable offence.
- Any forceful entry/exit in/from examination centre/hall or threatening of the centre official is also punishable.
- Candidates are debarred from using any electronic device after entering the exam hall.
- They should avoid affixing/uploading of morphed photograph on the admit card
- They are not allowed to erase or obliterate any information printed on the OMR sheet; They should not provide incorrect information on the answer sheet.
- Candidates indulging in malpractices will be debarred for 3 years and also liable for criminal action. The results of such candidates will also be cancelled.
- Diabetic students will be allowed to carry to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle but they cannot carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc
Exam Day Instruction inside the exam hall
- Candidates should produce the NEET 2019 admit card when asked by the invigilator, sign on the admit card and the attendance sheet in front of the invigilator. They must also allow the invigilator to verify their photo ID.
- A photograph must be affixed on the attendance sheet so candidates must also furnish the same in the exam hall.
- They must first read the instructions, fill their details correctly in the space provided on the OMR sheet.
- They must not talk or indulge in conversation with the next person in the exam hall.
- Candidates cannot leave the exam hall till the exam concludes.
What after NEET 2019 exam?
After the exam concludes, candidates can refer to the NEET 2019 answer key that will be released by leading coaching centres like Aakash, Allen Kota, Resonance, Entrance360 etc. They can calculate their probable scores by comparing their answers with the ones given in the answer key of NEET.
Candidates at this point of time are advised to safeguard their NEET 2019 admit card as it will be required during counselling and admission process.
All the candidates (Indian, Foreign, PIO, OCI & NRI) have to select three convenient cities for examination during form filling. Candidates must ensure that they have to select the city centers in their state of residence or in neighbor cities only.
The center allotment will be made by the computer. Under any circumstances, the choice of city center will not be changed by the candidates & board. The exam center details are given below:
|States||Districts (exam centres)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajamundry, Tirupati, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|
|Delhi||Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavanagar, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Rajkot, Vlsad, Surat, Vadodara.|
|Himachal Pradesh||Dharamshala, , Hamirpur, Shimla.|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Udhampur.|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mysore, Udupi.|
|Kerala||Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane, Ahmednagar, Amravathi, Beed, Buldana, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai Suburban, Nanded, Satara, Solapur.|
|Odisha||Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Angul, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Rourkela.|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar.|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur.|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Kancheepuram, Khammam, Namakkal, Ranga Reddy, Thiruvallur, Tirunelveli, Vellore.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Merrut, Roorkee, Noida, Varanasi.|
|West Bengal||Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogli, Howrah, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri, 24 Pargana(North).|