Top Medical Colleges in Pune 2018: List & Rating
Top Medical Colleges in Pune , is the comprehensive list of best Medical Colleges in Pune , prepared by careertodayindia annual ranking and rating exercise. The ranking/rating is based on factors like quality of students, research output, industry interface, refereed publications and academic productivity. Pune is called as “Oxford of the East” due to the presence of numerous well-known educational institutions.
This city is the home of famous reputed universities & colleges such as Armed Forces Medical College, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, etc. According to the census 2011, the overall literacy rate of Pune city is 82.91%. Through this article, we have mentioned complete details about Top Medical Colleges in Pune 2018.
List of Top Medical Colleges
At Careertodayindia.com, we have updated the list of top medical colleges in Pune for the academic session 2018. In this list, we have included all the government as well as private colleges situated in Pune city. These colleges got approval from the MCI (Medical Council of India) & DCI (Dental Council of India).
How we have rated the Colleges
On the basis of various factors/parameters, we have rated these listed colleges. These factors are national importance, quality of education, college infrastructure, student’s preferences, faculty ratio, internship, facility provided by the colleges, etc.
Candidates will get admission to the UG medical courses on the basis of NEET score only. The admission to all government & private colleges in Pune will be based on the NEET scorecard. It is a national level examination managed by the CBSE Board, New Delhi. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the MBBS & BDS programme all over India. To get admission into PG medical courses, candidates will have to qualify the NEET-PG examination.
The top medical courses which are mostly preferred by the students are MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, MD & MS. Candidates can pursue these courses after completing their 12th or bachelor degree examination. Candidates can choose medical specializations in PG course. The top PG medical specializations are Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Nephrology, Anatomy, ENT, Orthopaedics, Neurology, etc.
- Top Medical Colleges in India 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in Delhi 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in UP 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in WB 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Rajasthan
- Top 10 Medical Colleges in India
- Top Government Medical Colleges in India
NEET 2018 COUNSELLING.
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is conducting NEET 2018 Counselling. The counseling will be started with the registration and choice filling process. The counselling of NEET will be begin held to fill 15% All Indian Quota Seats only. The remaining 85% seats will be filled through the state counselling. In all, there will only be two rounds in the counselling. The first round seat allotment for NEET Counselling 2018 will be announced by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The Candidates may read further to check more details about NEET 2018 Counselling and its procedure.
list of Top Medical Colleges In Pune 2018
|Armed Forces Medical College, Pune||1948||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune||2003||Deemed University|
|Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune||1871||Maharashtra University of Health Science|
|Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune||2007||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Sinhgad Dental College and Hospital, Pune||2006||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research, Pune||1995||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune||1964||Deemed University|
|M.A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Pune||1998||Maharashtra University of Health Science|
|College of Ayurveda & Research Centre, Pune||1990||Maharashtra University of Health Science|
|Kaka Saheb Mhaske Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune||1989||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune||1990||Maharashtra University of Health Science|
|Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune||1993||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Bharatiya Sanskriti Darshan Trust Ayurved Mahavidhyalay, Pune||1954||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
If you have any other queries about Top Medical Colleges in Pune 2018, you can leave your comments in the comment box.