JEE Main 2019 Application Form: Correction, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction has been started from 11th March 2019. The examination is conducted twice in a year by NTA. JEE Main-1 examination was conducted during 8-20 January 2019. It is a national level entrance examination.
NTA organizes it to offer admission to B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan courses. NITs, CFTIs and various other colleges and institutions of India consider the JEE Main scores for providing admission. For admission in IITs & ISM Dhanbad, students have to qualify both examinations, i.e. JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main 2019 Admit Card is releasing from20th March 2019. Check JEE Main 2019 latest news about application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, pattern, syllabus etc.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Date
Here, students can check the official JEE Main exam Dates for April session:
For April 2019 Exam:
|Application form release||8th February 2019|
|Correction in particulars except choice of cities
(applicable only for the candidates who are applying for
the first time)
|11th-15th March 2019|
|Last date for application submission||7th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||8th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||20th March 2019|
|Exam date||7th April (Paper 2) & 8th, 9th, 10th & 12th April 2019 (paper 1)|
|Result announcement of Paper 1||By 30th April 2019|
|Result announcement of Paper 2||By 15th May 2019|
JEE Main Application Correction 2019
Candidates are able to correct or modify the detailed in the application form during the correction period. Here we are providing JEE Main application form correction 2019 details:
- The correction facility has been provided provided from11th-15th March 2019.
- Corrections cab be done only through online mode.
- Corrections are allowed in all entries except exam city.
- Any additional feecan be paid through credit/debit card, e-wallet or e-challan.
- Correction in uploaded images has been started from 8th March 2019.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
JEE Main 2019 admit card (April Exam) will be released on 20th March 2019. The admit card will be available through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card through login.
LATEST APPLICATIONS OPEN 2019:
Below we have mentioned details about the JEE Main admit card 2019:
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card via online mode.
- For April session, it will be released on 20th March 2019.
- The admit card was provided on 17th December 2018 (for January session).
- Candidates have to download it by entering their Application Number, Password, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- If any discrepancy found in the JEE Mains hall ticket 2019, communicate to the NTA immediately.
- Candidates have to bring any one photo ID proofalong with the admit card in examination centres.
JEE Main Application Form 2019
JEE Main application form 2019 has been released from 8th February (April exam). Below we are providing the latest news of JEE Main registration 2019:
- Candidates who have registered for January Examare required to login & choose their exam (Paper 1 & Paper 2), medium & exam centres and make fee payment.
- JEE Main application form 2019 is available from 8th February (April exam).
- Requirement of Aadhaar cardis not mandatory to fill the application, candidates can use other government approved ID proofs.
- Candidates are required to apply onlinefor JEE Mains 2019 exam.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned imagesof passport size photograph and signature of candidate & mother’s/father’s/guardian.
- Photograph size should be 10KB – 200KB and size of signature should be 4KB – 30KB.
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG
- Multiple applications from a single candidate will be rejected.
- There is no provision to send the hard copyof the application.
Check Here – How to Fill JEE Main 2019 Application Form
- The application fee is different as per the categories and mode of examinations.
- Fee payment can be done through credit/debit card and net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through e-challan of SBI bank.
- Fee is not accepted through DD, money order, IPO, etc.
- The application fee is non refundable.
|In India||Outside India|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Gen/OBC-NCL||Boys – 500/- & Girls – 250/-||Boys – 2000/- & Girls – 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD & Transgender||Boys – 250/- & Girls – 250/-||Boys – 1000/- & Girls – 1000/-|
|Both Paper 1 & Paper 2||Gen/OBC-NCL||Boys – 900/- & Girls – 450/-||Boys – 3000/- & Girls – 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD & Transgender||Boys – 450/- & Girls – 450/-||Boys – 1500/- & Girls – 1500/-|
Schedule For January 2019 Exam:
|Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Mock test available||8th September 2018|
|TPCs registration starts||10th September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment & image uploading||1st October 2018|
|Announcement of allotted exam date & shift||5th October 2018|
|Application correction||8th – 14th October 2018|
|Announcement of allotted exam centre||19th October 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||17th December 2018|
|Exam date (paper 1)||8th – 12th January 2019|
|Exam date (paper 2)||8th January 2019|
|Responses & question paper released||14th January 2019|
|Answer key release||15th January 2019|
|Last date to challenge answer key||17th January 2019|
|Result announcement (Paper 1)||19th January 2019|
|Paper 2 result declared||1st February 2019|
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- LPU (Top Placements)– 2019 Application Open Now. APPLY NOW >
- Jain University(Ranked 5th University) – B.Tech Application Open. APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University(#1 Private University) – 2019 Application Open. APPLY NOW >
- SRM University AP(Top Placements) – B.Tech 2019 Application Open. APPLY NOW >
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham(‘A’ by NAAC) – B.Tech Application. APPLY NOW >
New Changes Introduced Last Year
NTA notified several changes about the JEE Main entrance exam. Below we have given news about the new changes introduced last year:
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematicssubjects are mandatory for applying for JEE Main Paper 2(B.Arch/B.Planning).
- There is no need to verifythe 12th class roll number.
- Top 2,24,000qualified students of JEE Main are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced.
- Diabetic studentscan take sugar tables, fruits and transparent bottle of water at the exam centre.
- From 2019, NTAwill start their coaching centres for JEE aspirants. They will not charge any fee for coaching.
JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for the JEE Main exam. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from below:
- There is no age limitto apply for JEE Main 2019.
Such candidates also have to appear for JEE Advanced exam.
|Qualifying Exam||10+2 or equivalent exam passed in 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply.|
|Appearing Candidates||Candidates appearing in the 12th exams in 2019 can apply.|
|Diploma Holders||Diploma candidates can also apply but only for admission in IITs.|
|Minimum Marks||There is no minimum mark required to apply for JEE Main.|
|For admissions to IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs||Candidates have to secure 75% (65% for SC/ST) in 12th exams or be in top 20 percentile of the respective board.|
|Number of Subjects||Candidates must have five subjects in the 10+2 exam to meet JEE Main 2019 eligibility criteria. Candidates should have physics, mathematics, language, any one from the Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject and any other subject.|
|Year of Appearance||Candidates who have passed 12th exams in 2016 are not eligible to apply. Students who have appeared in 12th exams in 2016, did not pass in 2016 but passed in 2017 are eligible to apply.|
|For Paper 2 (B.Arch)||Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects at 10+2 level with securing 50% aggregate in 12th examinations.|
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination will comprise of two papers, i.e. paper 1 (for B.E/B.Tech) and paper 2 (for B.Arch/B.Planing). The detailed JEE Main exam pattern for both papers is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode:The examination will be organized in online (computer based) mode. The drawing test for Paper 2 will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions (Paper 1):The question paper will comprise of objective type
- Type of Questions (Paper 2):Mathematics and aptitude section will be of objective type questions and drawing test will be subjective.
- Duration:The total exam duration will be three hours. The paper 1 will be conducted in two sittings, i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Paper 2 will be held in two or more shifts.
- Medium:The question paper will be asked in English, Hindi & Gujarati
- Marking Scheme:Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking:One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Pattern for Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Pattern for Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics Part I||30||120|
|Aptitude Test Part II||50||200|
|Drawing Test Part III||1 (a,b&c)||70|