AIBE (XI) 2018: Registration, Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern and Results.
AIBE (XI) 2018: All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level entrance exam that is conducted and supervised by the Bar Council of India. This is to scrutinize the capability of candidate who wants to practice the profession of advocacy in India After passing this entrance exam, Bar Council of India (BCI) will award the qualifying candidate with the Certificate of Practice.
The AIBE will judge basic level skills, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and basic understanding of law. It will be conducted in offline mode in around 40 cities of India.
AIBE (XI) 2018: Registration
The application process for AIBE XI 2018 will start from the third week of January 2018. The candidates can register themselves for AIBE (XI) 2018 via online or offline mode. The last date for AIBE Registration will be in the first week of March 2018. During registration of AIBE (XI) 2018, applicants will have to upload Advocate ID Card issued by State Bar Council.
AIBE (XI) 2018: Application Form
AIBE XII 2018 Application form has been released by Bar Council of India. The application form of AIBE XII can be filled in both modes-online and offline. The AIBE 2018 registration payment will only be accepted via SBI Challan mode. Candidates looking forward to appear in AIBE XII 2018 are advised to check the eligibility criteria of AIBE 2018 XII before filling the application form. After filling of Application Form, candidates are advised to keep a print out for future references.
Steps to fill the application form:-
- Visit the official website. Read all instructions for fill online application form
- Fill the registration form with your Personal Details like Name, DOB, Address details, contact information, nationality, etc.
- Select the preferred examination center.
- Upload documents such as advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council), enrollment certificate, scanned photograph and signature, category and disability certificate (if applicable).
- Registration number and password is created after submission of Application Form. Login with your registration number and password
- Payment of application fee can only be done through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Print Challan for payment. Payment has to be made after 24 hours of Registration.
- Get a printout of the filled online form for future references.
The application fee for AIBE (XI) 2018 Application Form is:
- 3500/- for General/OBC/PwD/SAP and other category candidates
- 2500+60/- SC/ST category candidates
AIBE (XI) 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to fill the application form are advised to read the Eligibility Criteria of AIBE XII 2018 before filling the form. AIBE 2018 XII Eligibility Criteria are:-
- Candidates should be an Indian national.
- Candidates must either have passed 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- No minimum percentage is required in the qualifying examination in order to apply for AIBE.
- All the candidates must be Enrollment with State bar Council In order to appear in All India Bar Examination
- Candidate must possess the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- There is no age limit in attempts for AIBE. Candidates can appear this examination any number of times.
AIBE (XI) 2018: Exam Dates
|Starting of Applications||Mar 09|
|Starting of Bank payment through challan||Mar 10|
|Last date of submission of Applications||May 05|
|Last date for payment of challan for online registration||May 10|
|Last date for completion of online form||May 15|
|Last date for completion of incomplete form (if any)||May 22|
|Download Admit Card||May 29|
|AIBE XII Exam||Jun 10|
|Release of Answer key||June, 2018 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of result||July, 2018 (Tentative)|
AIBE (XI) 2018: Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Offline/Pen-paper|
|Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Medium||Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu|
AIBE (XI) 2018: Syllabus
The law entrance exam will comprise of questions asked from 20 topics/subjects. These 20 subjects will be divided into Category-I and Category-II. Each subject of Category-I will have 7 questions while Category-II subjects will have 23 questions in total.
|CATEGORY I||CATEGORY II|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||Administrative Law|
|Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act||Company Law|
|Constitutional Law||Environmental Law|
|Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments||Family Law|
|Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code||Human Rights Law|
|Criminal Procedure||Labor and Industrial Law|
|Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law|
|Evidence||Principles of Taxation Law|
|Jurisprudence||Public International Law|
|Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates|
AIBE (XI) 2018: Admit Card
AIBE 2018 Admit card will be released Bar Council of India (BCI). Candidates can download AIBE XII hall ticket from the official website. AIBE admit cards can be issued by BCI in both the online as well as offline mode. Candidates can download AIBE XII admit card by using their enrollment ID and date of birth. In the offline mode the hall ticket is sent on their referred address. Admit card for AIBE 2018 exam is a mandatory document. No aspirant will be allowed to write AIBE exam if they do not own a valid hall ticket for AIBE.
AIBE (XI) 2018: Result
The result for AIBE XI 2018 will be announced by Bar Council of India on its official website. The result will be declared through online mode only by providing their roll number and date of birth. The result will display only the qualifying/non-qualifying status of candidates. The qualified candidates will be eligible to get the “Certificate of Practice” in the law profession.
Steps to Check AIBE 2018 Results:
- Visit the official website of AIBE
- Click on the link for ‘AIBE 2018 Results’
- Enter the Roll number and Date of Birth
- Check the details on the AIBE 2018 Results
- Download and take printout of the results