BCECE 2018 Admit Card
BCECE 2018 Admit Card: On 14th April 2018, BCECEB released Admit Card for BCECE 2018 Admit Cardis released. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995.
It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar. It is a state level entrance exam.
Candidates can download the admit card of BCECE 2018 by using their registration number and date of birth. It will contain the following details of candidates’ name, father’s name, exam name, center, date, time and venue etc. Candidates should check all the details carefully before downloading the BCECE 2018 admit card.
BCECE 2018: Important Dates
The admit card has been released on 14th April 2018. The examination will be organized on 29th & 30th April 2018. BCECEB will be publish the result in the third week of June 2018. The counseling will start in the final week of June 2018, few days after the declaration of result.
|1||BCECE Admit Card 2018 availability date||April 15, 2018|
|2||Approach Controller of Examination, BCECE Board, for corrections in Admit card||April 15-24, 2018(Between 11 am to 3 pm on a working day)|
|3||BCECE 2018 exam||April 29, 2018|
Steps to download BCECE Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download the BCECE 2018 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of BCECE
- Candidates have to enter their BCECE 2018 registration number along with password or date of birth.
- After filling all the fields with correct, students will have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The BCECE admit card 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must download the BCECE 2018 admit card and keep the print out for further purpose.
Rectification of details in BCECE 2018 Admit Card
The candidate needs to check that the details mentioned on BCECE 2018 admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must immediately contact BCECEB for correction. The candidate should go along with all the essential documents. BCECEB will entertain the Correction requests till April 24 only (11 am to 3 pm).
The candidates needs to visit:
The office of the Controller of Examination, BCECE Board
I.A.S. Association Building
Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014
Specifics stated over BCECE 2018 Admit Card
The details mentioned on the Admit Card are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the examination
- Name of candidate’s father
- Course group
- Candidate’s birth date
- Candidate’s gender
- Category to which candidate belongs
- Candidate’s residence details
- Name and address of exam Centre
- Date and time of examination
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Important instructions or exam day guidelines
Instruction regarding BCECE 2018 admit card
- In order to enter the examination hall and appear in the entrance exam Candidates will have to bring a valid admit card.
- candidates should read all the instructions as given on BCECE 2018 admit card carefully.
- Candidate can report to the board office before the prescribed date either if they find any discrepancy or is not able to download BCECE admit card 2018.
- On the day of exam candidates have to put their signature on the space given on admit card in front of invigilator.