CG B.Sc Nursing Exam 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Fees.
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam 2018 is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur for providing admission to B.Sc Nursing programme ( 4-year undergraduate course). CG B.Sc Nursing 2018 Notification has been released now.
CG B.Sc Nursing examination is conducted once in a year on 17th May 2018. Candidates can seek admission in government and private nursing college/institutions of the state through this state level entrance exam. This article provides the complete information about CG B.Sc Nursing 2018 including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam 2018- Important Dates
|Starting of online Application||28th March 2018|
|Last date of Submission||19th April 2018|
|Admit card availability||4th week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||17th May 2018|
|Result Published||June 2018|
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam- Application Form 2018
- Candidates can first fill the sample application form before filling the original application form to avoid any error.
- Students can fill the form online from the website and submit the application form before the last date and should take a printout of the application form for further references.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned copyof photo, signature, name and thumb impression in JPEG format of size not more than 50KB.
- The application form will be released on 28th March 2018. Last date to fill the application form will be 19th April 2018
- The General category students have to pay 200/- for application.
- The OBC category students have to pay 150/- for application
- Students belonging to the SC/ST/PWD category have to pay 100/-. For application.
- The application fee can be paid online through Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam- Pattern of the Exam
|Mode||The exam will be conducted through offline mode|
|Subjects:||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology subjects|
|Total marks:||The exam will be of 100 marks|
|Type of Questions||Only Objective type questions|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct answer.|
|Negative marking||There is no negative marking|
- Candidate must be a resident of Chhattisgarh State.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board or from Chhattisgarh board.
- Only female applicants can apply for this exam. Male/Transgender/Non-Domicile candidates can only apply under management quota seats.
- The minimum of 40% in aggregate should be obtained in the qualifying exam .
- Candidates must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology and English as the mandatory subjects.
CG B.SC Nursing Exam- Admit Card
The admit card for B.Sc Nursing 2018 will be available few days before the exam on the website. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official portal of the AIIMS by entering their registration id/Number. No separate admit card will be sent to the applicants individually. Keep the copy of admit card and should bring during the examination to the exam hall.
CG B.SC Nursing Exam- Results and Counseling
Applicants can download the result from the website. Applicants have to enter their Roll no. and date of birth to download the result. Results for CG B.Sc Nursing 2018 will be published online. Admissions will be taken via counseling process. Counseling will be done on the basis of candidate’s score obtained in entrance exam. All the important documents/certificates of the Candidates will be verified at the time of counseling.