JEE Advanced Result 2018, Scores, Schedule – Check Here…
JEE Advanced Result 2018 is going to be conducted on 10th June 2018. Candidates who have cleared their JEE Mains 2018 with ranking less than or equal to 224,000 will be only allowed to appear at JEE Advance 2018. Every year JEE is conducted by CBSE. JEE mains enables a student to take admission in National institutes of Technology abbreviated as NITs where as JEE advance enables a student in taking admission in any IITs across whole India.
Except IITs certain institutes like IISC, IISER, RGIPT and other institutes considers the marks of JEE Advanced Result 2018 for admission. After JEE Advanced exam 2018 the declaration of JEE Advanced Result 2018 will be declared after which JEE Advanced counselling 2018 will start by which seat will be allotted to each of the eligible candidates.
Candidates detail present in JEE Advanced 2018 score card:
After the declaration of JEE Advanced Result 2018, student will be given score card. The score card will contain a lot of detail of the respective candidate, which we have mentioned below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Photograph & Signature of the candidate
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Person with Disability
- Mobile Number
- Registered Email ID
- Candidate’s Status: whether documents are valid
- Exam Qualifying Status: Qualified or Not
- Rank secured in Common Rank List
- Category Rank
Schedule of JEE Advanced Result 2018:
The complete schedule of JEE advance is given below:
|S. No.||Events/Activities||IIT JEE Advanced Important Dates|
|1.||Online Registration of JEE Advance (For Foreign Nationals)||18th April 2018|
|1.||Online Registration JEE Advance (For Nationals)||2nd May 2018|
|2.||Date of Registration with Late Fee||8th May 2018|
|3.||Admit JEE Advanced 2018 release date||14th May 2018|
|4.||IIT JEE Advance 2018 Date||20th May 2018|
|5.||Date for Online Display of ORS & Scanned Responses||25th May 2018|
|6.||Receiving request from Candidates for Review of Scanned Responses dates||29th May 2018|
|7.||Answer Keys Release date||29th May 2018 to 30th May 2018|
|8.||Submission Date of Answer Keys Challenge||29th May 2018 to 30th May 2018|
|9.||IIT JEE Advanced Result Date||10th June 2018|
|10.||Online Registration Date of JEE Advanced 2018 Architecture Aptitude Test||10th June 2018 to 11th June 2018|
|11.||IIT JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Date for AAT||14th June 2018|
|12.||IIT JEE Advanced Result Date for AAT||18th June 2018|
|13.||JEE Advanced 2018 Date for Choice Filling & Counselling||3rd & Last Week of June 2018|
|14.||JEE Advanced 2018 Date of Seat Allotment||From Last Week of June to 3rd Week of July 2018|
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2018?
- Open the official website of JEE advanced.
- Now, you will see an option for JEE Advanced Result 2018.
- Click on that given link.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- On this page you have to give roll number and date of birth in their respective boxes.
- There will be submit button , after entering the above mentioned two you have to hit on the submit button.
- You will then see your complete result with above mentioned detail with all India rank and complete score.
- It is advised to take print out of the result for further uses and references.
After JEE Advanced Result 2018. What?
After the declaration of the result of, counselling process will be taken forth. Eligible candidates have to follow the process of counselling. The steps of is given below
- The eligible candidates needs to register themselves for the counselling process.
- After which they will be able to fill their choice of preferred IIT and courses in their preferred order.
- They have to check their preference and lock it.
- Merit list will be issued according to which seat will be allotted.
- After that the allotment of seat will be done.
- After which, seat will be allotted to candidate
- On acceptance of the seat (for which they have to pay seat acceptance fee), they have to appear at the help center with document verification with original documents and its photocopies.
- After which they have to appear at the allotted college and take admission.