JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 – The JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 will consist of three subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Candidates, those want to apply for architecture programme offered by the IITs, they have to appear in AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) exam.
The syllabus of AAT exam will comprised of some extra syllabus like free hand drawing, architectural awareness, geometrical drawing, etc. The syllabus is mentioned here:
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical Drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
The best preparation technique is to divide the subject matter of the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 into number of hours for a day and doing preparation accordingly. This will help ease the load on students during the last month of preparation.
Students are advised to complete their preparation in sync with the available JEE Advanced 2018 Syllabus by a month before appearing for the actual exam. This will help them left with sufficient time to improve their weak areas and to do revision.
How to prepare for IIT JEE
For IIT JEE Entrance Exam, preparation is necessary to pass the examination. Below, we are providing some tips & tricks to crack the JEE Advanced exam:
- Manage your time to give equal importance to each subject & topics.
- Know the complete exam structure & syllabus.
- Choose correct study material & books for exam preparation.
- Make notes for the topics you have studied.
- Solve last year question papers, mock tests & sample papers.
- To achieve your goals, stay fit & healthy.
- Eat nutritious food & fruits and sleep well.