JEE Main 2019 Application Form, Registration, Dates, How to Apply.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form will be released in the first week of December 2018. It is a national level entrance test. From 2019, JEE Main exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Through this exam, candidates can get admission to UG engineering & architecture courses all over the country. This exam is also an eligibility test for JEE Advanced 2019. In this article, we have updated complete information about JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
The Candidates will register for the JEE Main entrance exam only through online mode. For more details about JEE Main Application Form 2019 check this section:
- Application form will be provided only through online mode.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill JEE Main application form 2019.
- JEE Main 2019 registration will be started from the first week of December 2018till the first week of January 2019.
- Candidates, those belong to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya state, they can apply through their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- At the time of form filling, candidates also have to select exam city centeras per the choices of papers.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Size: 4KB to 40KB) & signature (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1KB to 30KB) in a JPEG format.
- The Candidates also have to uploadtheir Father/Mother/Guardian signature (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1KB to 30KB) in a JPEG format.
- Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected by the board.
- Candidates should take a printout copyof acknowledgment page for further use.
- Candidates can pay fees through credit card/debit card or by e-Challan.
- In case of e-Challan, candidates should make payment in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank in cash.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- The fee details are mentioned below as per the categories & exam modes:
|Papers||Online Mode Exam Fee||Offline Mode Exam Fee|
|For Exam Centers Opted in India|
|JEE Main (Paper 1) (BE/B.Tech) OR JEE Main (Paper 2) (B.Arch/B.Planning) only||Rs. 500||Rs. 250||Rs. 250||Rs. 250||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
|Both JEE Main (Paper 1) (BE/B.Tech) and JEE Main (Paper 2) (B.Arch/B.Planning)||Rs. 1300||Rs. 650||Rs. 650||Rs. 650||Rs. 1800||Rs. 900||Rs. 900||Rs. 900|
|For Exam Centers Opted in Foreign Country|
|JEE Main (Paper 1) (BE/B.Tech) OR JEE Main (Paper 2) (B.Arch/B.Planning) only||Rs. 2500||Rs. 1250||Rs. 1250||Rs. 1250||Rs. 2500||Rs. 1250||Rs. 1250||Rs. 1250|
|Both JEE Main (Paper 1) (BE/B.Tech) and JEE Main (Paper 2) (B.Arch/B.Planning)||Rs. 3800||Rs. 1900||Rs. 1900||Rs. 1900||Rs. 3800||Rs. 1900||Rs. 1900||Rs. 1900|
JEE Main Application Correction 2019
Last year, the authority offer correction facility in JEE Main application form. It may be expected this year also JEE Main correction will be done in the application.
- The correction facility will be provided to the candidates from the second week of January 2019.
- Candidates can make corrections in the application only through online mode.
- No correction will be allowed through offline mode, i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria
Before filling JEE Main 2019 Application Form, candidates should ensure their eligibility. The eligibility criteria details are given here:
- Only 3 attempts will be given for qualifying the JEE Main
- Age Limit:Candidates should born on or after 1st October 1994.
- Relaxation:For SC/ST/PwD categories candidates, 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 12thor its equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018.
- Subjects: Passed the above exam with Physics & Mathematics (compulsory subjects) along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Appearing candidates of 2019 can also apply.
JEE Main 2019 Registration Dates
Here, we are providing tentative Exam dates of JEE Main Application Form 2019:
|Online Application Release||1st week of December 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||1st week of January 2019|
|Image Correction Facility||2nd week of December 2018|
|Application Form Correction Starts||2nd week of January 2019|
|Date of Examination|
|Offline Exam||1st week of April 2019|
|Online Exam||3rd week of April 2019|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to follow to the given steps for JEE Main Registration 2019:
- Open the official website link. (Link will be given above)
- Click on “Apply for JEE Main 2019” link.
- Read all the instructions
- Then, click on “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Fill the authentication form details & click on “Submit” button.
- Now, fill your exam related, personal, academic, address, guardian, etc details.
- Then, click on “Next” button.
- Review all the filled details & click on “Submit” button.
- Note down your application number.
- Verify your mobile number& email ID.
- Then, click on “Upload Scanned Images” button.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature & parents/guardian images in a given format.
- Review your application & go for fee payment.
- Pay the application fee through onlineor offline
- After fee payment, select date of CBT (Paper 1).
- Now, take a print copyof acknowledgement page for future use.
JEE Main Syllabus 2019
The syllabus for JEE Main 2019 will give information about topics and subjects that may be asked in JEE Main exam. The JEE Main syllabus for both the papers will be varied. Aspiring candidates are requested to go through the official website to download the JEE Main 2019 syllabus once it’s available officially.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who have filled & submitted their online application form and made the payment of examination fee before the given deadline they are allowed to obtain their admit card. The exam conducting authority will upload the admit card of candidates as per schedule.
CBSE do neither verify the details of candidates as filled in the application nor verify any certificate on behalf of category/educational qualification to decide the eligibility of a candidate. Only the concerned institution will verify your details and certificates.
Therefore, candidates must confirm their eligibility and provide only genuine information in the form.
The admit card will be uploaded most probably in the month of March 2019. Candidates should download their admit card before the given deadline.
Do not forget to check your admit card for your name, date of birth, paper, test center name, gender, city, category and state code of eligibility. If you find any discrepancy then you must intimate the concerned authority for required corrections.
Candidates have to show their respective admit card in the examination room or hall. A candidate, who fails to produce his/her admit card, he/she won’t be permitted to appear in the test.