JIPMER 2018 Application Form
JIPMER 2018 Application Form :The Online Registration Form JIMPER 2018 has been stated from 7th March 2018. The exam JIPMER is conduct by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry.
It is one of the three medical examination which is held in India. It was established on 1st January 1823 & known as the oldest institute to teach in European Medicine in India. The campus is located in two places JIPMER Pondicherry & JIPMER Karaikal. Here we update the completed information regarding JIPMER 2018 Applicatiion Form.
JIPMER IMPORTANT DATES 2018
We are providing the important dates of JIPMER 2018 which consist of Registration Date, Exam date, Result Date & others.
|ON – Line Registration Forms Starts||7th March 2018|
|On- Line Registration Form Closes on||13th April 2018|
|Admit card Download||21st May to 3rd June 2018|
|JIPMER Exam Date||3rd June 2018|
|JIPMER Result||On or Before 20th June 2018|
|1st Counselling Date||27th – 29th June 2018|
|2nd Counselling Date||25th July 2018|
|3rd Counselling Date||20th August 2018|
|Final Counselling Date||28th September 2018|
|Admission Closes||30th September 2018|
JIPMER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2018
The Candidates have to fulfill this eligibility criteria. Only those candidate who achieve these all criteria can apply for JIPMER 2018.
- 1. The Candidate should be Indian National Citizenship or Overseas Citizens of India.
- 2. The Candidate should complete the age of 17 at the time of admission 2018. There is not any kind of relaxation for reserved category students.
- 3. The Candidate have to qualify the 10+2 with science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology) with recognized boards. They must secure at least 60% marks (GEN), 50% marks (OBC/SC/ST/ OPH) & 50 % marks (GEN OPH) in PCB Subjects.
Note – Candidate who have appeared or will be appearing in 10+2 examination in March / April 2018 can also apply for the JIPMER 2018 Application Form.
JIPMER ENTRANCE EXAM PATTERN 2018
- The examination will be done in online mode only.
- The question medium will be in English language only.
- The question will be of MCQ types. ( Objectives )
- The total number of question will be asked 200.
- Each correct answer carry 1 marks & there is no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER 2018 APPLICATION FORM
To Fill the JIPMER Application Form 2018 candidate are required to fulfill all the process
- Steps1 – Registration
- Steps2 – Login
- Setps3 – Fill Application Forms
- Steps4 – Payment
- Steps5 – Print out of Confirmation Page
Following Steps should be to follow for applying application forms:-
- Firstly you have to open the official website of JIPMER.
- The application form will be opened.
- Then you have to mention the details as like Candidate Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- Click on the register
- Now again another page will be open that require to fill your basic details, communication address, exam city, center desire etc.
- After completing these steps, you need to upload the scanned images (photograph & signature) in the JPEG / JGP format. The photograph & signature dimension should be 30mn width x 45mn height. The minimum photo & sigh should be 10 KB & maximum should be 80 KB.
- Before the submission of form you have to click on “Preview Application Forms”.
- Then click on “I Agree “button.
- You will provided a Candidate ID & Password by email on your registered Email – ID & message on your registered mobile number.
- Then click on print button to print your filled application form
- Keep the print out safely for further purpose till the date of admission.
- The application fee can be done through Net banking, Credit Card & Debit Card. No other mode of payment are accepted.
- The application fees has to be paid according their category as mentioned below.
|Gen ( UR ) & P – UR||Rs. 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC & P – OBC||Rs. 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ ST & P – SC/ ST||Rs. 1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|NRI/ OCI||Rs 3,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH & P- OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
JIPMER SYLLABUS 2018
JIPMER Syllabus 2018 for MBBS course will be same as 10+2 level. The syllabus is prescribe by the CBSE & State Board. The question will be of 200 marks containing the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning & English. The Topic covered in the following subjects are:
- Physics – Atoms & Nuclei , Optics , Dual Matter of Nature , Thermodynamics Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current, Current Electricity , Electromagnetic Waves , Electrostatics , Electronic Devices, Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Chemistry – Polymers , Solutions , Solid State , D & F Block Elements , P Block Elements , Phenols & Ethers , Ketones and Carboxylic Acid , Surface Chemistry , Biomolecules , Electrochemistry , Alcohols , Aldehydes , Ketones and Carboxylic Acid , Isolation of Elements , Coordination Compounds , Chemical Kinetics , Chemistry in Everyday Life , Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen .
- Biology – Diversity in Living Organisms, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Warfare, Cell Structure and Function, Structural Organization in Plants and Animals, Human Physiology, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Ecology and Environment
- English Language and Comprehension
Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-Making
Section B: Writing Skills
Section C: Literature and Long Reading
- Logic and Quantitative Reasoning – Figure Completion Test, Blood Relationships, Substitution, Coding and Decoding, Theme Detection, Number and Alphabetical Series, Quantitative Aptitude, etc.
EXAM CENTER OF JIPMER 2018
The JIPMER Examination will be held on 3rd June 2018 in online mode. The exam centers are conducted in 120 cities of India. Candidate has to give three option for exam center. Basically the first choice will be allotted. If Exam center are not there in the choose 3 exam cities, then nearby (exam) cities will be consider for venues. There will be no request for change in center would be considered under any circumstance.
JIPMER RESUILT 2018
JIPMER RESULT 2018 will be announced before 20th June 2018. Candidate who had given the examination can check their result though online mode. The merit list will be declared on website on the basis of given exam marks & their percentile.
JIPMER COUNSELLING 2018
JIPMER Counselling process will be started form 27th June & end with 28th September. The process will be done after declaration of result. Counseling will be in four rounds. JIPMER 2018 MBBS counselling will be conducted in offline mode which shows that the candidate has to be physically present at the time of counselling. Candidature for JIPMER MBBS will be terminated if any qualified candidate is absent during the counselling rounds. The JIPMER MBBS counselling 2018 will be conducted for 150 seats at JIPMER Puducherry campus and 50 seats at JIPMER Karaikal campus.
If you have any other query about JIPMER 2018 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comment box.