JIPMER Admit Card 2018, JIPMER Hall Ticket – Download Admit Card Here
JIPMER Admit Card 2018 is going to be available from 21st May to 3rd June 2018. The admit card will be available on the official website of Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. JIMPER is a national level entrance test which is conducted and regulated by Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research each year.
Through this entrance test student can seek admission in undergraduate and postgraduate medical and paramedical courses. In this article, JIPMER Admit Card 2018 will be discussed in detail.
This year the entrance exam is conducted as it has been for the admission of eligible candidates, in MBBS courses of academic year 2018-2022. The exam is conducted for campuses like JIPMER, Puducherry and JIPMER, Karaikal campuses. And the admit card will be declared from 21st May to 3rd June 2018.
Schedule of JIPMER Admit Card 2018
|JIPMER entrance exam apply 2018||7th March 2018|
|Last date JIPMER entrance exam apply 2018 and submission||13th April 2018|
|JIPMER admit card 2018 release||21st May to 3rd June 2018|
|JIPMER entrance exam date 2018||3rd June 2018|
|Publishing of merit list||On or before 20th June 2018|
|Releasing of Rank Letter||Third week of June 2018|
|1st JIPMER Counselling 2018||27th – 29th June 2018|
|2nd JIPMER Counselling 2018||25th July 2018|
|3rd JIPMER Counselling 2018||20th August 2018|
|Final JIPMER Counselling 2018||28th September 2018|
|Admission formalities, Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation of JIPMER||2nd & 3rd July 2018|
|Commencement of Course||4th July 2018|
|JIPMER Admission process closing||30th September 2018|
How to download JIPMER Admit Card 2018
You can download the JIPMER Admit Card 2018 by following steps given below:
- Open the official website of JIPMER 2018.
- You will see a login box.
- Enter the application number you were given at the time of registration, your Date of Birth and password on their respective boxes.
- There will be a log in button just below the above mentioned boxes, just click on it.
- You will be taken to a new page, this page will contain your admit card. Your admit card will be in PDF format.
- Download JIPMER Admit Card 2018 and take a print out of it also. Taking print out it for future use. Keep our admit card safe because you will be asked for it at the time of counselling.
Eligibility of JIPMER Admit Card 2018
- Candidates must be citizen of India.
- He has must passed 12th board from CBSE or any other recognized boards.
- His subject must be PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology or biotechnology) with English subject.
- Candidates of general category must have got 60% marks in 12th
- Candidates of SC/ST /OBC / OPH category must have got 50% marks in12th boards.
- Candidate must be 17 years old.
- Candidates with birthdate on or before 01-01-2002 are eligible.
JIPMER Entrance Exam Pattern 2018
When you would have got JIPMER Admit Card 2018, you need to have known the basic pattern of JIPMER Entrance Exam 2018 exam. The pattern is mentioned in the chart below:
|Subject||Number of questions|
|English language and comprehension||10|
|Logical and quantitative reasoning||10|
What you should do and not
- You should be present at the examination center two hours before the examination start.
- Any candidate won’t be allowed to enter in the examination hall before one hour of the start of the examination.
- Candidates who have their hall ticket, JIPMER Admit Card 2018, valid id proof along with its photo copy will be only allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- At the examination hall, biometric authentication, hard copy of signature and fingerprint in the attendance sheet will be taken of all the candidates.
- Candidates in any case should not bring anything except the mentioned required documents.