JIPMER Counselling 2018, Schedule, Counselling Procedure & Fees
JIPMER Counselling 2018 for MBBS admission will be held in four rounds. 1st round of counselling for JIPMER MBBS admission 2018 will be from June 27 to 29. Then 2nd round will be on July 25. After that 3rd round will be on August 20. Final round of counselling will be on September 28. Those students who are shortlisted as per JIPMER 2018 entrance exam result can only attend counselling. During counselling, candidates need to present required documents.
The call letter for JIPMER counselling conveys the counselling venue site and date. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) will conduct counselling in 2018 for MBBS admission on basis of result of entrance exam. Get here complete details of JIPMER 2018 counselling such as dates, venue, documents required, call letter, and other information.
This year the entrance exam is conducted as it has been for the admission of eligible candidates, in MBBS courses of academic year 2018-2022. The exam is conducted for campuses like JIPMER, Puducherry and JIPMER, Karaikal campuses. After the examination result will be declared on 20 June 2018. After which the counselling process would be carried out from 27 June 2018.
Schedule of JIPMER Counselling 2018
|Declaration of JIPMER Result 2018||08 Jun 2018|
|Issue of JIPMER Merit List 2018 by||20 Jun 2018|
|Availability of JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter by||20 Jun 2018|
|First round of JIPMER Counselling 2018||27 – 29 Jun 2018|
|Second round of JIPMER Counselling 2018||25 Jul 2018|
|Third round of JIPMER Counselling 2018||20 Aug 2018|
|Final round of JIPMER Counselling 2018||28 Sep 2018|
|Admission formalities, Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||2nd & 3rd July 2018|
|Commencement of Course||4th July 2018|
|Closing of Admission||30th September 2018|
|S. No.||Categories||Ranks Invited||JIPMER Puducherry||JIPMER Karaikal||Total Selections|
*Horizontal Reservations; not to be counted as additional seats
Counselling Procedure of JIPMER Counselling 2018:
- Online Registration:The registration for counselling will be done online. The candidates have to appear at the counselling center for the online registration. They have to show their call letter to the respective man in charge. The candidates have to give their personal information like name, parent’s name, Date of birth, nationality, marital status, gender etc. and other required details.
- Biometric Finger Print Verification: The second step is biometric finger print verification. Those candidate who have successfully register themselves for the first step can go for this step. The biometric finger print verification is done for checking that the student at counselling at the examination are same.
- Image/Photo Verification:this is the third step of the process of counselling. This process involves the verification of image/ photo of student to check if he is the same. If the photos are not matched the student are not allowed to continue the further process of the counselling.
- Certificate Verification: in this step candidates documents are checked. This process is done to check the eligibility of the candidates. And to verify the authenticity of the certificate of the respective candidate.
- Counselling:all the student who successfully clears all the rounds of the counselling procedure will be called for seat allotment. The call will be in accordance with rank obtained by the candidates. The Candidates will be given an option to choose a seat in JIPMER, Puducherry & JIPMER, and Karaikal.
- Admission procedure
After the process of counselling, seat allotment will be done. The candidates need to appear at the asked venue for admission. During the admission verification of documents will be done. The required document for verification are mentioned in the next section. Candidates have to bring these documents along with their Photocopies. After that they have to pay the admission fee and their admission will complete.
Documents to Be Carried for JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling
Candidates need to positively carry the list of documents mentioned below. Please refer to the pointers below to make sure that you do not miss any of the important documents for your counselling process.
- Character and Conduct Certificate.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Caste certificate for Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe
- Caste certificate for Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates.
- Transfer Certificate.
- In the case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Hall ticket
- Rank Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
- NRI candidates need to carry their NRI certificates with a copy of their English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer just in case if their certificate is in any other language apart from English.
JIPMER MBBS 2018: Admission Fees
The total admission fee is listed below:
|Admission Fee (to be paid only once)||Rs. 4000|
|Academic Fee (per annum)||Rs. 1400|
|JIPMER Student Association Fee (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Learning Resources Fee (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (per annum)||Rs. 70|
|I.T. Charges (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Total Fee Amount||Rs. 11470|