JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Dates have been announced now. JIPMER MBBS is a national level entrance exam to get admission in UG medical MBBS courses. JIMPER MBBS 2019 will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. The application form will be available online at official website.Through this exam, candidates can get admission in MBBS & BDS course of the university and its affiliated campuses. The admission will be offered by the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, candidates can get the complete details about JIPMER 2019, including its admission procedure. Candidates should apply within the specified time schedule.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Important Updates
|EXAM NAME||JIPMER MBBS 2019|
|ORGANIZING INSTITUTE||Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|EXAM TYPE||National Level Entrance Exam|
|PROGRAMS OFFERED||MBBS course of the university and its affiliated campuses|
|MODE OF EXAM||Online (CBT) mode|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||200 questions|
|SECTION||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Comprehension, Logical & Quantitative Reasoning|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||MCQ|
|EXAM DURATION||150 minutes|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology along with English with one elective subject|
|EXAM DATE||Will be updated soon.|
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we have mentioned the official exam dates for JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam.
|Starting of online application form||6th March 2019|
|Last date of submitting application form||12th April 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of May|
|JIPMER MBBS exam date||2nd June 2019|
|Releasing of result and rank letter||3rd week of June|
|First counselling||26th – 28th June 2019|
|Second counselling||24th July 2019|
|Third counselling||21st August 2019|
|Final counselling||26th September 2019|
|Closing of admission||30th September 2019|
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available online at official website probably in the month of March 2019. Candidates who are meeting the eligibility conditions as mentioned above should go ahead for making JIPMER MBBS 2019 online application form. Read the complete information brochure from the website. Candidates should keep ready scanned photograph and signature which will be updated with the application form. Fill all the details carefully and do not conceal any information. Take a printout of the application form, after submitting the application.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- The age of the candidates must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 (intermediate) or any equivalent exam from a recognized institute/university with at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- However, reserved category candidates have to secure 40% marks only.
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
|General (UR)||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||Rs. 1200/-|
|OPH & P-OPH||Exempted from application fee|
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
The complete JIPMER Exam Pattern are given below:
- Mode:The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Duration:The total duration will be of about 150 minutes.
- Shifts:It will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and another in afternoon.
- Medium:The examination will be asked in English language.
- No of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions:MCQ will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme:4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. No negative marking.
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
The JIPMER MBBS Syllabus will be prepared from the syllabus as prescribed by the State Board Higher Secondary and CBSE for 11th and 12th class. The authority will also provide the mock test to prepare for the exam. It can be get from the official website. The syllabus will be set from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Language and Comprehension and Logical & Quantitative Reasonin
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the JIPMER.
- The admit card will be available in the month of May 2019.
- The concerned authority will not send hard copy of admit card via post.
- Admit card is essential documents for appearing in the exam.
- The authority will not allow anyone to enter into the exam centre, without having valid admit card.
The authority will release the list of the candidates those will be selected for the counselling rounds. JIPMER results along with rank list will be declared in the third week of June 2019. Candidates can view their results and the rank list through the online mode.
The merit ranking will be based on percentile score after normalization procedure. Merit list will be drawn category-wise based on minimum percentile prescribed by the authority.
JIPMER MBBS 2019: Important Points
- Candidates have to apply for the JIPMER exam for admission to the MBBS programme.
- The application form will be issued only through online mode.
- You can submit the application form only through online mode.
- Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Check the eligibility criteria section above for more details.
- The question paper will be comprised of 200 multiple choice questions. For complete details, check the exam pattern section.
- One mark will be given for correct answers. No negative marking for the wrong answer.
JIPMER Counselling 2019
Candidates have to first register for the counselling procedure. The counselling will be commenced after the declaration of result through offline mode. First counselling will be started from 26th June 2019.
In the JIPMER counselling 2019, the biometric, image and certificate will be verified for the allotment of seats. Candidates have to opt one of the campus for admission.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre invigilator and Rank Letter of JIPMER 2019.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or 10th Standard Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last attended.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- OBC/BC/SC/ST, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate/Employer Certificate as required in the prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- 6 Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
- NRI/OCI Certificates.
If you have any other queries about JIPMER 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.