MH CET CUTOFF 2018
MH CET Cutoff 2018 can be accessed online on the website of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. After successfully applying for the MH CET, student who will cross the cut off marks will be only considered for admission.
The cut off marks will be distinguish for each of the various courses like Engineering & Technology, Agriculture, Pharmacy and Pharm. D .the cutoff will be published by DTE. For further details go through the following article.
MH CET Cutoff 2018 :
The seat will be allotted on the basis on centralized allotment process. The merit list or we can say that the cut off will be segregated for the all India students and Maharashtrian students. The selection of students are based on various kinds of factors lie their category, difficulty level of exam, availability of seat, no of students appeared at the examination etc. The student who will cross the cut off marks will be only eligible for the further processes and the admission too. Cutoff will be published few days before the counselling date.
MHT CET | Over View
Here we are giving you brief information about MHT CET Cutoff 2018
|Details of the Exam||Specifications|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||MHT CET|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra|
|No of MHT CET Applications / Applicants||Over 4 lakh per year|
|Application Availability||February 2018|
|Mode of MHT CET 2018||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
MH CET Cut off | Determining Factors
Some important factors that determine selection of students are provided below:
- Total candidates who appeared for the MH CET exam.
- Category of the candidate.
- The difficulty level of the examination.
- Availability of seats and previous year cutoff trends
- of seats open for admission in the participating colleges.
- The average of the marks obtained by the candidates who appeared for the exam.
- The final cut-off also depends on the MH CET counselling procedure
MH CET Cut off 2018 Marks Details
- The MH CET Cutoff Marks for round 1 and 2 of counselling has been announced by The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra.
- For All India and Maharashtra seats The MH CET Cutoff 2018 Marks is available separately.
- In order to get admission in the courses offered aby the various institution of the member institutes in the state of Maharashtra, students need to score minimum cutoff marks declared by the he Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra
- MH CET Cutoff 2018 Marks is published in the form of closing rank along with JEE Main paper 1 score/MHT CET score.
- Students who scores the minimum cutoff are shortlisted for admission and they have to participate in the counselling of MH CET 2018.