NEET PG 2019 Notification
NEET PG 2019 Notification : NEET PG 2019 is expected to be conducted in the month of January 2019. Online application form for NEET PG 2019 will be released National Board of Examinations (NBE) in the month of September or October 2018. NBE will release NEET PG 2019 admit card around one week before the exam. NEET PG 2019 will a computer based test.
Since the official date is not announced by NBE. These date has been predicted on basis of past year exam dates. Past year exam date of NEET PG are:
- 2018 : 07 January 2018
- 2017 : 05 December 2016 to 13 December 2016
- 2016 : 02 December 2015 to 08 December 2015
NEET PG 2019 Notification : Exam Dates
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Date Assigned|
|1.||Release date of Official Notification||September 2018|
|2.||Date for application form submission||September 2018 (probably last week)|
|3.||Last date for application form submission||November 2018|
|4.||Admit card release date||Last week of December 2018|
|5.||Commencement of the Exam||12th January 2019 (Tentative)|
|6.||Date for the announcement of Result||First Week of February 2019|
When will the date be announced for NEET PG 2019 Exam?
Previous year, NEET PG exam date was announced on October 17. NBE, most probably will announce NEET PG 2019 exam date on a similar date this year also. As soon as exam date is announced, it will be updated here.
NEET PG 2019 : Study Schedule, Tips and Best Books
- Candidates should make a schedule in such a way to give ample time for preparation & revision.
- Candidate should focus more on topics with high weightage.
- Making notes and highlighting the important points of each subject is very important.
- Candidates should study from Regular course books which would be more beneficial than any guide books
- Solving last year paper and practicing mock test is very important.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly goals. Keep track of your time spent.
- At last what matters is not that how much a candidate has studied but how well they have studied.
|Name of the Subject||Suggested Author|
|Medicine||Harrison, Mudit Khanna, Ashish Gupta|
|Pharmacology||Tripathi, Sparsh Gupta|
|SPM||Park, Vivek Jain|
|Surgery||Bailey, Ashish Gupta|