IPU NEET MBBS Counselling 2018
IPU NEET MBBS Counselling 2018 – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi is the conducting body of IPU NEET MBBS 2018 counselling. The starting date of counselling of IPU MBBS 2018 is most likely June 25, 2018. The tentative last date of the IPU MBBS counselling 2018 is July 5, 2018. GGSIPU will be conducting the IPU MBBS 2018 counselling for 85% State Quota seats of Delhi state which will include colleges affiliated with Delhi University and GGSIPU. The counselling will be conducted in offline mode. The candidates will be called for IPU MBBS counselling 2018 on the basis of their merit. The document verification session will be conducted along with the IPU MBBS 2018 counselling.
The candidates whose documents are successfully verified will be given options to choose from the available colleges. There will be three rounds of counselling of IPU MBBS 2018 which will also include a mop-round of counselling. The admission to IPU MBBS 2018 will be taken on the basis of NEET UG score. The candidates must secure minimum qualifying percentile in NEET 2018 to be eligible to attend IPU NEET MBBS counselling 2018. The minimum qualifying percentile is 50th for candidates belonging to the Unreserved category. For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, it is 40thand for PwD candidates it is 45th percentile.
Important Dates of IPU MBBS BDS Counselling 2018
|First round of IPU MBBS Counselling 2018||June 25 – July 5, 2018|
|Last date to report at allotted college||July 12, 2018|
|Second Round of IPU MBBS Counselling 2018||July 15 – July 26, 2018|
|Last date to report at allotted college||August 3, 2018|
|Mop-Up Round (Subject to availability of seats)||August 4 – August 8, 2018|
IPU NEET MBBS BDS Counselling 2018 – Procedure
- Since IPU MBBS counselling 2018 is conducted in offline mode, the candidates are required to report at the allotted centre with the mandatory documents.
- Candidates will be called according to their merit in IPU NEET MBBS 2018 counselling. The merit rank of the candidates will be mentioned in the IPU MBBS merit list 2018.
- Aspirants should keep a printout copy of IPU MBBS application form 2018during the counselling session.
- After the successful verification of documents, aspirants will be called in the counselling hall.
- The selection committee will present the list of colleges and courses available to the candidate on the basis of their NEET score 2018.
- Candidates are only allowed to select just one course in any particular college.
- Aspirants will be allotted the selected course and college to them and will be given a provisional admission to IPU MBBS 2018.
- Candidates given provisional admission must appear before the medical board. Only those candidates who are considered medically fit will be eligible to pursue the course.
- An undertaking stating that the candidate is not pursuing MBBS/BDS in any part of the country. If they are, then they must submit a cancellation certificate from the college concerned.
- Candidates must submit a surety bond of INR 3,00,000 according to which the candidate cannot leave the course before the completion of the course otherwise the bond money will not be refunded.
- Aspirants who will be assigned a college will be provided with an admission letter after the IPU NEET MBBS counselling 2018 is over.
Document Required for IPU NEET MBBS BDS Counselling 2018
- NEET 2018 scorecard
- NEET 2018 admit card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of
- Aadhar Card,
- Class 10 mark sheet,
- Class 12 pass certificate
- Character Certificate issued by the Principal of the school last attended or any Gazetted Officer
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe certificate, if applicable
- Father’s SC/ST Certificate, if applicable
- Person with Disability (PwD) certificate, if applicable
- OBC Certificate, if applicable
- Non-creamy layer certificate, if applicable
- OCI card, if applicable
- Certificate from the Principal of the School on prescribed proforma
- School is situated within National Capital Territory of Delhi,
- School is recognized by the CBSE/Council for the Indian School Certificate/ Jamia Milia Islamia
- School is conducting regular classes
- Applicant has attended regular classes in the school for Class 11 and 12
IPU MBBS Participating Institutes 2018
|University||Colleges||Number of seats|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College for Women, New Delhi||155|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||207|
|University college of Medical Sciences, Delhi||128|
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
|Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi||128|
|North Delhi Municipal Corporation (Medical College) Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi||43|
|Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi||85|
|Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi||85|
|University||Colleges||Number of seats|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||ESIC Dental College and Hospital, Rohini||43|
|Delhi University||Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi||34|
This article has been written on the basis of data collected from IPU MBBS admission 2018. It will be updated as soon as IPU MBBS admission 2018 data is released.