Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2018
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2018 – Maharashtra has released the Information Brochure for NEET Counselling 2018 for admission to MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing, BAMS,BHMS, BPTh, BOTh, BUMS and other Courses in 2018.Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra organize the counselling for admission in state quota seats in MBBS/BDS and BHMS/BAMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O & B.Sc Nursing courses.
Admission is done on the basis of NEET scores. 15% All India Seats are filled by DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services). The Maharashtra Neet counselling 2018 process will be organized through online process. Through this article, students can check details for Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2018.
Maharashtra MBBS/BDS Counselling Details 2018
Here we have given the official schedule of the counselling procedure:
|NEET Result Declare||4th June 2018|
|Online registration begins||7th June 2018|
|Last date for registration||17th June 2018|
|Last date to pay by challan at any branch of SBI||18th June 2018|
|Release of provisional merit list||19th June 2018 (after 5:00 PM)|
|Document verification for NRI Candidate at Grant Govt.
Medical College, Byculla, Mumbai only
|21st to 25th June 2018|
|Document verification at 8 centres
1) Mumbai – Grant Govt. Medical College, Byculla
2) Mumbai – R.A. Podar, Ayurvedic College, Worli
3) Pune – B.J. Govt. Medical College, Sasoon Hospital
4) Nagpur – Govt. Medical College, Hanuman Nagar
5) Nagpur – Govt. Ayurvedic College, Raje Raghuji Nagar
6) Aurangabad – Govt. Medical College, Ghati Hospital
7) Nanded – Govt. Ayurvedic College, Vazirabad
8) Osmanabad – Govt. Ayurvedic College, Tuljapur Road
|21st to 25th June 2018|
|Revised provisional merit list release||26th June 2018|
|Online Preferences (Choice filling)||26th June to 29th June 2018|
|List of selected candidates (round 1)||2nd July 2018|
|Last date of joining to the respective college for the first round||12th July 2018|
|Commencement of Academic session||1st August 2018|
|List of selected candidates (round 2)||26th July 2018|
|Last date of joining to the respective college for the second round||3rd August 2018|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidate for Mop Up Round||8th August 2018|
|Last date of joining to the respective colleges for Mop Up Round||12th August 2018|
|Vacant Seats be surrender to Private College||13th August 2018|
|Last date to fill seats at College level||18th August 2018|
|Cut-off-date of admission process for MBBS & BDS||18th August 2018|
|Cut off date for other course will be as per direction of respective council/ Sate Govt./ and will be notified from time to time||Will be declared in due course|
Selection & Admission Procedure NEET Counselling 2018
Here we have given all the steps of the counselling procedure:
Step to Step Registration Process:
- Candidates have to register online for the counselling process.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application carefully.
- Candidates have to pay the admission processing fee of Rs. 1000/- + bank charges.
- Fee payment will be done through the Challan of SBI bank.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application as it will be required at the time of document verification.
Provisional Merit List:
- After the completion of registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- It will be drawn on the basis of details submitted by candidates at the time of registration.
- As per the merit list students will be shortlisted for verification process.
Document Verification Process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be able to proceed for the verification process.
- Candidates are required to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies.
- If candidates fail to produce the relevant documents they will be considered as ineligible.
- After the document verification, a revised merit list will be published for further rounds.
Choice Filling Process:
- Candidates can fill their choices through online mode.
- Candidates are suggested to fill maximum choices.
- Once the choice submission is done it cannot be changed.
- No new choices are required to fill for any other subsequent rounds.
- After submitting the choices, must take printout of the filled choices.
Seat Allotment Details:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- The seat allotment will be displayed through online mode.
Reporting to the Allotted College:
- As per the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college.
- Candidates must carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college in the prescribed date and timing.
- The respective college authority will verify the document before finalizing the admission.
Reservation Criteria Details
Here we have provided the reservation criteria of various categories:
|Category||State Quota||Private Unaided Institutions/ colleges|
|Schedule Caste and SC converted to Buddhism (SC)||13.0%||6.5%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|OBC and Special Backward Classes||19%||9.5%|
Document & Certificate Required
- Certificates / Documents to be brought on the day of document verification. (All the Originals &One set of attested photocopies)
- Admit card of NEET UG 2018
- Copy of Online Application Form (Latest) filled on www.mahacet.org & www.dmer.org
- NEET-UG 2018 Mark sheet
- Nationality certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate(Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian passport /School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12thStd. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority for issue of such certificate.
- H.S.C. (or equivalent) examination marksheet
- SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Aadhar Card
- Medical fitness certificate (Annexure – H)If applicable:
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy layer Certificate valid upto 31/03/2019 (For VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3 & OBC including SBC)
- D1/D2/D3: Ex-servicemen Certificate /actual service certificate
- D1/D2: Domicile of Maharashtra Certificate of Defence person
- D3: Transfer certificate
- MKB: Disputed area certificate, Mother tongue certificate, SSC/HSC from MKB area.
- HA: Parent Domicile certificate, SSC/HSC of candidate from hilly area
- For Person with disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Fitness Certificate of Authorized Medical Boar