NEET Admit Card 2018, Hall Ticket, Release Date & How to Download Admit Card
NEET Admit Card 2018 : NEET Admit Card 2018 has been released on 17 April 2018. It can be downloaded through online mode only. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test.
It is regulated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This exam is conducted to get admission into various UG medical & dental programmes all over the India. In this article, we have updated detailed information related to the NEET Admit Card 2018
NEET Admit Card 2018
The exam conducting authority will provide a facility to download admit card from the official website. Candidates can download it along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. It will not send to any candidates by post or other modes. When candidates download it, a copy of it in a pdf format will also send in a candidate’s registered email ID. Candidates should save NEET hall ticket 2018 till admission process not completed.
After downloading the admit card, candidates have to check all the details given in it is correct or not. If candidates found any discrepancy in it, they will immediately contact to the exam conducting authority. Read instructions printed on admit card carefully. If there are any particular documents mentioned in instructions keep them ready to carry for the exam.
|CBSE NEET UG 2018||Dates|
|Last date to apply|
|Availability of admit card||17th April 2018|
|Date of exam||06 May 2018|
NEET 2018Admit Card Details
The admit card of NEET exam contains the following details of the candidate & exam:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination center allotted to candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
Document Required on Exam Day
Candidates who have downloaded their NEET Admit Card 2018 must bring the following documents at the exam center.
One Post Card size photograph:
- One post card size photograph (Size – 4 x 6 inch) with a white background.
- A photograph must include the candidate name and date of taking photographs.
- A photograph must be taken on or after January 1, 2018.
- Candidate must mention their name, application form number, roll number of examination on the back side of the photograph.
- This post card size photograph will be affixed on Performa.
Passport size photograph:
- One passport size photograph with a white background.
- A photograph should clearly indicate the name of the candidate along with the date of taking photographs.
NEET 2018 Admit Card Date
NEET exam will be held on 6th May 2018. The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen and paper based mode). Candidates can download their NEET hall ticket 2018 from 17th April 2018. It will be available only through online mode. After a few weeks of the examination, the board will declare the result. The result will be announced on 5th June 2018.
How to Download Admit Card
Follow simple steps to download NEET 2018 hall ticket is mentioned here:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on a computer screen.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”.
- After that, click on “Submit” button.
- Check your admit card details.
- Download it
- Keep the printout of it for further procedure.
NEET Exam Schedule 2018
Below we have mentioned exam schedule of NEET 2018:
|NEET Exam Day events||Time/Details|
|Entry in the examination hall||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|NEET Admit card checking process||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Distribution of test books||9.45 AM|
|Seal of the question booklet to be broken by the candidate||9.55 AM|
|Closing of entry in the examination hall||9.30 AM|
|Commencement of NEET exam||10.00 AM|
|Completion of NEET exam||01.00 PM|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Candidates will be provided pen at the examination centre|
Instructions for Candidates
- The exam center will be opened 2½ hours before starting of the examination. So, candidates must reach into the examination center on time.
- After 9:30 AM, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card, passport size photograph & Post Card Size Photograph affixed on proforma.
- Candidates, those not possess a valid admit will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must find out & occupy their allotted seats. If candidates found to sit in another seat or room other than an allotted seat, then their candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items except NEET 2018 hall ticket and photographs inside the examination hall.
- No candidates will leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per schedule.
- Candidates must sign twice on the attendance sheet, first after starting of examination & second while handling over the answer sheet to the examiner.
- Candidates also have to put their finger impression in given space on the attendance sheet.
Check More Medical Colleges
- MBBS Admission in India 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in Delhi NCR 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka 2018
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh 2018
NEET 2018 Exam Centers
All the candidates (Indian, Foreign, PIO, OCI & NRI) have to select three convenient cities for examination during form filling. Candidates must ensure that they have to select the city centers in their state of residence or in neighbor cities only. The center allotment will be made by the computer. Under any circumstances, the choice of city center will not be changed by the candidates & board. The exam center details are given below
- Andaman & Nicobar: Port Blair.
- Andhra Pradesh: Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajamundry, Tirupati, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
- Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar
- Assam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Tezpur.
- Bihar: Gaya, Patna.
- Chattisgarh: Raipur, Bilaspur.
- Chandigarh: Chandigarh.
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- Daman & Diu: Daman.
- Delhi: Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).
- Goa: Panaji.
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavanagar, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Rajkot, Vlsad, Surat, Vadodara.
- Haryana: Faridabad, Gurgaon.
- Himachal Pradesh: Dharamshala, , Hamirpur, Shimla.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu, Srinagar, Udhampur.
- Jharkhand: Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mysore, Udupi.
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur.
- Lakshadweep: Kavaratti.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.
- Maharashtra: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane, Ahmednagar, Amravathi, Beed, Buldana, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai Suburban, Nanded, Satara, Solapur.
- Manipur: Imphal.
- Meghalaya: Shillong.
- Mizoram: Aizawl.
- Nagaland: Dimapur, Kohima.
- Odisha: Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Angul, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Rourkela.
- Puducherry: Puducherry.
- Punjab: Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar.
- Rajasthan: Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur.
- Sikkim: Gangtok.
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Kancheepuram, Khammam, Namakkal, Ranga Reddy, Thiruvallur, Tirunelveli, Vellore.
- Telangana: Hyderabad, Warangal.
- Tripura: Agartala.
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun, Haldwani.
- Uttar Pradesh: Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Merrut, Roorkee, Noida, Varanasi.
- West Bengal: Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogli, Howrah, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri, 24 Pargana(North).