Odisha MBBS Merit List 2018, cut off & Allotment Seats
Odisha MBBS Merit List 2018 – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination cell (OJEE) has published Odisha MBBS 2018 merit list on June 30, 2018. The candidates included in the merit list of Odisha MBBS 2018 are those who have secured minimum required percentile in NEET 2018 and have attended the document verification session before applying for 85% Quota seats of Odisha.
OJEE has released the list of successfully registered candidates eligible for Odisha MBBS counselling along with their status of fee payment on June 26, 2018. The inclusion in Odisha MBBS 2018 merit list means that the candidate is eligible to attend the counselling sessions.
Odisha MBBS BDS Merit List 2018 – Eligibility
The eligibility criteria state that a candidate has to score a minimum qualifying percentile in NEET 2018 to be eligible for Odisha MBBS BDS 2018 Merit List. The candidates can check here the minimum qualifying percentile of NEET 2018.
Eligibility for Odisha MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
|S. No.||Categories||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|1.||General (UR)||50th Percentile||119|
(including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)
|3.||UR PwD||45th Percentile||107|
Odisha NEET 2018 Cut off
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination cell (OJEE), Bhubaneswar will be releasing NEET cutoff 2018 Odisha. OJEE will be releasing the Odisha cutoff of NEET 2018. NEET 2018 cutoff Odisha will be declared most likely in the fourth week of August 2018 in online mode. As the cut off list is not yet released. Students are advised to check the previous years cut off the list to get an idea.
NEET cutoff 2018 Odisha for the academic year 2017-18 for 85% State Quota seats has been given in the table below.
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES|
|Name of College||State Quota|
|NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks|
|Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada||14,549||536||57,749||434||1,60,260||312|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||15,489||533||55,414||437||1,65,679||307|
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||10,855||551
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||12,573||544||54,541||439||1,49,052||322|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||5,826||577||34,423||479||84,399||394|
Highlights of Odisha MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
- The merit list of Odisha MBBS BDS 2018 has been released on June 30, 2018.
- The candidates will not be informed about Odisha MBBS Merit List 2018 individually.
- Odisha MBBS 2018 merit list will be released collectively for all the eligible candidates.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the merit list for Odisha MBBS admission 2018 for further reference.
- If there is any discrepancy in Odisha MBBS merit list 2018 regarding the rank or marks mentioned in the list then the candidates will be required to report to the office of OJEE cell.
Tie-Breaker Criteria of Odisha MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
The Tie-Breaker Criteria in Odisha MBBS BDS 2018 Merit List will be used in case two or more candidates secure the same marks in NEET 2018. The parameters to be used by the authorities for allotting the ranks to the candidates who score equal marks in NEET 2018 are as follows –
- The candidate with more marks in Biology will be preferred over the one with lesser marks.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will be preferred over the one with lesser marks.
- If the above criterion does not break the tie, candidates with lesser wrong answers will be preferred.
- If the tie still continues, then the older candidate will be preferred over the younger one.
The candidates whose name has appeared in Odisha MBBS Merit List 2018 will be required to participate in the choice filling and choice locking session. The counselling of Odisha MBBS 2018 merit list will begin on July 1, 2018.
Odisha NEET 2018 Number of Seats
The candidates who will be applying for the process of counselling must know the number of seats which are there in the state. It can help candidates during the choice filling process.
|Name of the college||Number of Seats|
|Government Medical College & Hospital, Balasore||100|
|Government Medical College & Hospital, Bolangir||100-|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||100|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela||100|
|Instt. Of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar||150|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||150|
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||250|
|Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada, Odisha||100|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||100|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||250|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||150|