OJEE 2018 Odisha JEE: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result & Counselling
OJEE 2018 Admit Card has been released on 20th April 2018. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2018) is also referred as Odisha JEE 2018. It is a state level examination regulated by the state government. This examination is organized for those students seeking for admission into 1st year of degree course of Pharmacy & Integrated MBA (5 years)
Through OJEE exam, students can also get admission in lateral entry in engineering/technology/pharmacy/MCA and 1st year of master courses in MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Arch (Exe.). From the year 2017 onwards, admission in B.Tech is done through JEE Main and admission in MBBS & BDS will be made through NEET examination. Students can check here details about OJEE 2018 exam, including admit card, exam dates, syllabus, pattern, etc.
OJEE 2018 Information Bulletin.
From the year 2018, the admission in BAMS/BHMS in Odisha state will be done through NEET 2018 examination.
Click here to check notification (BAMS/BHMS).
Admission in Odisha state for B.Tech & B.Arch Courses is done on the basis of JEE Main 2018. Check Here.
OJEE Exam Date
Click here to check OJEE 2018 List of Courses & Institution.
Check here the official dates of OJEE examination 2018:
|Release of application form||30th January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||20th March 2018|
|Admit card available||20th April 2018|
|Exam date||13th May 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||Last week of June 2018|
OJEE Registration 2018
- Candidates can register for OJEE exam through online mode.
- The OJEE application form 2018 has been released from 31st January 2018.
- Students have to fill their personal, academic, communication & other details.
- One candidate can only apply for one application.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, full signature and left thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After completing the application, take printout of the application for future references.
- The application fee of OJEE examination is Rs. 1000 for BAMS, BHMS & Pharmacy, LE (B.Tech & Pharmacy), MBA, MCA, LE (MCA), M.Tech, M.Arch & M.Plan, Integrated MBA (5 years) and Rs. 1500/- for MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT.
- Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Students can also make the fee payment through e-challan of SBI (State Bank of India).
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for various courses:
Qualification: Students should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
Subjects: Physics & Chemistry are compulsory subjects.
Percentage Criteria: Students must have obtained 45% marks for general and 40% for reserved categories.
Domicile: Students should belong to Odisha state.
For BAMS & BHMS:
Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology are mandatory subjects.
Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% for general and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
Age: Candidates must have completed 17 years age as or on 31st December 2018.
Resident: Odisha domicile is necessary.
Qualification: 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have secured 50% for general and 45% for reserved categories.
OJEE Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be one hour, two hours & three hours as per the courses.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be multiple choice type.
- Total Question: There will be total 180 questions for B.Pharma/BHMS/BAMS, 120 questions for MBA/LE (B.Tech)/MCA/LE (MCA), 90 questions for M.Tech/M.Arch & 60 questions for LE (B.Pharma)/LE (B.Sc/+3 B.Sc)/Integrate MBA/M.Pharm course asked in the examination.
- Subjects for B.Pharma: 45 questions will be asked each from Physics & Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
- Subjects for MBA: Verbal reasoning (40 questions), Analytical reasoning (40 questions), General Knowledge (10 questions), Comprehension (20 questions), Comp and business fundamentals (10 questions).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The syllabus will be different for all the courses offered under OJEE examination. Students should prepare for the exam according to the prescribed syllabus. For B.Pharma, syllabus will have topics like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology subjects. For MBA, the syllabus will consist for Verbal & analytical reasoning, comprehension, GK, etc. Check Below official syllabus of OJEE 2018 as per the courses & form