SET Law Entrance Exam 2018: Registration, Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern and Results.
SET Law Entrance Exam 2018 : Symbiosis International University (SIU) will be conducting Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Law 2018 on May 5, 2018.
SET Law 2018 will be conducted across 21 cities (approx.). It will be held in an offline or pen and paper mode for admissions to (420 BBA LLB) and (300 BA LLB) seats.
Courses are offered in the three institutes:-
- Symbiosis Law Schools (SLS) Pune,
- Symbiosis Law Schools (SLS) Noida
- Symbiosis Law Schools (SLS) Hyderabad.
SET Law Entrance Exam 2018: Registration
The law aspirants interested in Symbiosis Entrance Test for Law will have to register online for the (SET) Law 2018 before filling online applications. Once the candidates have registered for the law entrance exam, they will receive a registration id and password which are to be used as login details for SET Law application form 2018.
SET Law Entrance Exam 2018: Application Form
The application form for admission in Symbiosis International University has been released from January 29, 2018. Candidates interested in appearing for SET Law 2018 need to fill the SET Law 2018 application form. The fee to be paid along with submitting the SET Law application form can be done either online or offline. An application fee for the form is Rs. 1500/- and an additional amount of Rs. 1000/- has to be paid for registering in each college.
Steps to fill the application form are:-
- Visit the official website
- Register by entering all the required details to obtain the SET ID and password
- candidates are required to log in with the provided credentials and fill the SET law application form
- Applicants are required to upload their recent scanned photograph according to the prescribed format
- To conclude the application process, candidates are required to pay the application fee through the available payment gateways
SET Law Entrance Exam 2018: Eligibility
- Candidates need to have passed Class 12th or 10+2 level from CBSE or any other recognized board with a minimum of 45%. The candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories need minimum marks of 40% in aggregate of the subjects.
- Appearing candidates for their 12th board can also sit for SET Law 2018. However, they will be required to submit their final marks/certificates at the time of admissions.
SET Law Entrance Exam 2018: Exam Dates
|SET Law 2018 notification released||January 23, 2018|
|SET law 2018 Application process begins||January 29, 2018 (7:25 pm)|
|SET law 2018 Application process ends||April 14, 2018|
|Last day for payment of SET Law 2018 application fee||April 14, 2018|
|Release of SET Law 2018 Admit Card||April 20, 2018|
|SET Law 2018||May 5, 2018 (9:30 am to 12 noon)|
|Result of SET Law 2018||May 14, 2018|
SET Law Entrance Exam 2018: Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||offline (pen-paper mode.) mode|
|Duration||two hours 30 minutes|
|Number of questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks will be allotted for each write answer|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
SET Law Entrance Exam 2018: Subjects
As per the conducting body, the questions are asked from the following subjects. It is necessary for the LLB aspirants to become familiar with the SET law syllabus so that they can prepare accordingly. These sections are Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and General Knowledge.
|Section||No. of questions||Marks|
SET Law Entrance Exam 2018: Admit Card
The Symbiosis International University (SIU) will announce the SET Law 2018 Admit Card via online mode only. Applicants can download the admit card by providing the User ID and Password. Applicants have to bring the admit card along with asked ID proofs (valid ID proofs) on the examination day. Admit card for SET Law 2018 exam is a mandatory document. No aspirant will be allowed to write SET Law exam if they do not own a valid hall ticket for SET Law exam.
SET Law Entrance Exam 2018: Result
The result of SET law 2018 will be released on May 14, 2018. The SET Law 2018 results will specify qualifying status of the candidate appearing the in the exam. All the three participating institutes of SET Law will also release their cut off along with result which would shortlist the candidates for the next round of s