WBJEE Counselling 2018, Process ,Schedule & Documents Verification.
WBJEE Counselling 2018 will be started from the month of June 2018. WB Joint Entrance Examination Board organizes a state level examination named WBJEE. Students looking for admission in UG engineering, technology, pharmacy and architecture courses may appear for this examination. WBJEE scores will be considered by various colleges and institutions of West Bengal state. Through this article, candidates can check details for WBJEE 2018 Counselling including schedule, process & documents required.
What candidates need to aware is that online registration for the WBJEE counselling will be allowed only once. During registration candidates also have to choose if they wish to participate in the WBJEE 2018 counselling on the basis of the JEE Main ranks, WBJEE 2018 ranks or both. During the counselling session, candidates will be allotted seats in online mode on the basis of their WBJEE Ranks and choice filling. They have to report to the help line centres to get their documents verified after seat allotment. Candidates are suggested to read the full article to know more about the WBJEE 2018 counselling process, steps to be taken, important dates and much more.
WBJEE Counselling 2018
The counselling process will be organized after the result announcement. WBJEE 2018 Cut Off counselling will be conducted through online mode. The counselling process is divided into various steps such as registration, choice filling, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted colleges, etc. The counselling process will be organized in three rounds. Students will be able to participate in the counselling according to their performance in the entrance exam.
WBJEE 2018 Cut Off will be released at the time of publication of result in the first week of June 2018. It will be decided by the board as per the result and marking scheme.
WBJEE 2018 Counselling Schedule
Here we are providing the tentative schedule of WBJEE Counselling 2018:
|Result declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|On line registration, creation of password & registration fee payment||2nd to 3rd week of June 2018|
|On line choice filling||2nd to 3rd week of June 2018|
|Choice locking by candidates||3rd week of June 2018|
|Choice locking by the system||3rd week of June 2018|
|Seat allotment (1st round)||4th week of June 2018|
|Physical reporting for document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RCs, admission withdrawal, etc.||4th week of June to 1stweek of July 2018|
|Physical reporting and admission at finally allotted institutes||4th week of June 2018|
|Seat allotment (2nd round)||1st week of July 2018|
|Physical reporting for document verification, etc. (after 2nd round seat allotment)||1st to 2nd week of July 2018|
|Seat allotment (3rd round)||2nd week of July 2018|
|Physical reporting for document verification, etc. (after 2nd round seat allotment)||2nd week of July 2018|
|Physical reporting and admission at finally allotted institutes||3rd week of July 2018|
|Admission process closes||3rd week of July 2018|
WBJEE 2018 Counselling Procedure
The counselling of WBJEE 2018 will be conducted in online mode for which candidates need to register themselves. After the publication of WBJEE result 2018, a separate notification with details of e-counselling/seat allotment and admission will be published on the portal. Apart from this, course-wise and institute wise availability of seats as provided by the competent authorities will also be published before counselling and allotment for the reference of the candidates. Mentioned below are the steps that candidate will have to follow during WBJEE 2018 counselling. Candidates appearing for the WBJEE 2018 are suggested to go through it thoroughly.
The WBJEE counselling given the various steps which are given here:
. Online Registration & Fee Payment:Candidates have to register themselves to participate in the counselling process. Registration process will be done only for one time for all the rounds. After registration, candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as registration fee. Fee can be paid through debit/credit card & e-challan of Allahabad bank.
- Choice Filling:After the fee payment, candidates fill their choices of colleges and courses. Choices will be displayed as per candidate eligibility. Choice filling will be allowed only once for all the rounds. Candidates must fill maximum choices for seat allotment.
- Choice Locking & Printing:Once candidates have finalized their choices they must lock their choices. After locking the choices, candidates must take printout of the locked choices for further use. In case candidates fail to lock their choices, then last saved choices will be locked automatically.
- Seat Allotment:Seats will be provisionally allotted to candidates on the basis of choices filled by them and seat availability. Candidates can check their seat allotment result through the website. Candidates should download their allotment letters from the website. Seat allotment will be done in total three rounds.
- Reporting to the Reporting Centres (RCs):Candidates who will allot a seat in any round of counselling have to report to the RCs. Candidates are required to carry the necessary document for verification process. Further fee payment, receiving of allotment cards & admission withdrawal process will be done at reporting centre. After receiving the allotment cards, candidates have to report to the allotted college.
Documents verification for Counselling
Documents needed for verification at the reporting centre are listed below:
- High school mark sheet
- 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- WBJEE 2018 admit card & score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Receipt of online counselling registration fee payment
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs