IIFT Application form 2019, Important dates, Criteria & Pattern
IIFT Application Form 2019 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi, is expected to start the IIFT 2019 registration from the last week of July. The last date of the IIFT registration 2019 will be in the second week of September. Aspiring candidates would need to register for the exam to fill the IIFT application form 2019. The candidates who make IIFT 2019 registration and submit the application form along with the application fee would be able to download the admit card of IIFT 2019.
Candidates would be able to fill the IIFT application form 2019 via both online and offline mode. The registration cum application fee is different for different categories. The registration fee can be paid online via net banking, debit or credit card. IIFT 2019 is expected to be held in the first week of December 2018. IIFT entrance exam is conducted every year for admission to the institute’s management programs at Delhi and Kolkata campus. In this article, candidates can check all the information related to IIFT 2019 registration, how to fill IIFT application form 2019, application fee etc.
IIFT Application form 2019 Important Exam Date
Check the official exam schedule of IIFT 2018 from the below table:
IIFT Registration 2019 starts
Fourth week of July 2018
Last date of Application for all categories
2nd week of September 2018
IIFT 2019 Exam
First week of December 2018 (10 am to 12 noon)
IIFT 2019 Result
Fourth week of December 2018
IIFT 2019 Score Card
- IIFT 2018 Score Card is available for downloading after few days of the result announcement.
- Publication of scorecard has bee done on 13th January 2018.
- Candidates can download their score card by entering roll number and DOB.
How to fill IIFT application form 2019?
Eligible candidates would need to register for the exam first and then the process of filling the IIFT 2019 application form will begin. Here is the complete procedure to fill the IIFT application form 2019 in both online and offline mode.
IIFT 2019 is a national level examination. It will be administrated by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. This exam is organized for providing admission in MBA in International Business programme. This exam will be organized in the month of December 2018.
IIFT Registration 2018
- IIFT 2018 registration can be done through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can obtain the application forms offline from IIFT counter.
- Forms can also be obtained through post by sending a DD of requisite amount along with the “Request Application”.
- The candidates belonging from SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer) category have to send the printout of the online application form along with self-attested Caste certificate.
- Candidates making payment through DD have to mandatorily send the DD along with the printout of filled-in online application form to the IIFT office.
- All the enclosures should be reached by registered post/speed post/courier only to the following address:
- IIFT Registration Fee
|Category||DD Amount (Rs)||Mode|
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 1550||At IIFT counter/ By post/Online|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 775||At IIFT counter/ By post/Online|
|Foreign nationals/NRI/ Children of NRI||USD 80||At IIFT counter/ By post/Online|
Two Modes are available for fee payment:
- Online Mode –Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Master)
- Offline Mode –Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delh
Before starting the application process, candidates must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility criteria of IIFT 2018 given below:
- Nationality:Indian, as well as Foreign nationals, are eligible to take admission in IIFT.
- Qualifying Examination:Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-duration in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should qualify the above exam at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates:Candidates appearing the final year examination of graduation can also apply. However, Such candidates are required to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination latest by 7th October 2018.
- No Age Limit:There is no age limit prescribed by the authority to be eligible for IIFT 2018.
IIFT Admit Card 2018
- IIFT 2018 admit card can also download through the official website of IIFT on 15th November 2017.
- There was no other mode to get the admit card.
- To download the admit card, students need to enter application number and password.
- Candidates have to reach the examination venue with admit card and one ID proof.
IIFT Exam Pattern
Get complete details about IIFT exam pattern 2018 from here:
- Exam Mode:IIFT is the pen and paper
- Sections:The question paper will include 5 sections namely English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
- Number of Questions:Total 123 questions will be appeared in the examination. Number of questions varies every year.
- Question Paper Type:The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- Language:The medium of the test will be English
- Exam Duration:The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme:Each section will contain different marks ranges from 0.5 to 1.00.
- Negative Marking:There is a provision of negative marking. 1/3rd of the marks will be deductedfor each wrong answer.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English Comprehension||36 questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25 questions|
|Logical Reasoning||42 questions|
|Quantitative Analysis||20 questions|
There is no fixed syllabus for IIFT 2018. However, questions will be asked from English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis. Students are advised to prepare these sections thoroughly. Aspirants can also practice the previous years question papers to get idea about the kind of questions asked.
IIFT 2019 Exam Centres
IIFT 2019 will be held in around 20 major cities across the country. Candidates will be allowed to select the IIFT test centre as per their convenience while filling the application form. If required, IIFT reserves the right to add or remove any test centre. Candidates would be allowed to make a request to change the test centre until the first week of November 2018 (the exact date is not announced yet). Last year, it was November 3. The fee to request exam centre change is Rs. 1000. The most probable test centre for IIFT 2019 are mentioned below:
IIFT Exam Centres
IIFT 2019 Analysis
The experts from different coaching institutes will be analysing the IIFT 2019 exam after the test is conducted in the first week of December. The exam analysis of IIFT 2019 will allow the candidates to get an overview of the overall difficulty level of the exam and it’ll also allow them to estimate their score.
IIFT Answer Key 2019
The answer key of IIFT 2019 will be available after the exam is conducted in December 2018. Several MBA coaching institutes such as T.I.M.E, HitBullsEye, Career launcher and IMS will release the answer key. The IIFT 2019 answer key will allow the candidates to check the answers to the questions asked in exam and they will be able to calculate their estimated scores and accordingly, they would be able to prepare for the further rounds of the selection process such as Personal Interview, Written Ability Test or Group Discussion.
IIFT Result 2019
The result of IIFT 2019 will be announced in the first week of January 2019. Candidates would be able to download their IIFT 2019 result or scorecard online. Post that, the selection process will begin. The shortlisted candidates will be appearing for PI, WAT and GD rounds. In the previous year, over 1500 candidates were shortlisted for the next selection rounds.
IIFT Cutoff 2019
The cutoff of IIFT 2019 will be declared by the Institute along with the scorecard. The scorecard will carry the category-wise IIFT cutoff marks out of total 100 marks. The overall IIFT cutoff for General category candidates was 35.50 last year. Candidates who qualify the exam will be shortlisted for further rounds. The following table brings to you the category-wise overall IIFT cutoffs of the previous year.
|Category||Cutoff (Out of 100)|
IIFT 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of IIFT 2019 will begin after the announcement of the result. First, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their IIFT exam scores. The shortlisted ones then will be called for essay writing, interview rounds and group discussion among others. The IIFT selection procedure 2019 will take place in January-February 2019. Around 57,000 students appeared for the exam last year. The numbers are expected to increase this year. The selection procedure will be held across major states including, Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.