SNAP 2018 Registration, Fee & Application form: How to apply.
SNAP 2018 Registration will be started from the second week of August 2018. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) exam is conducted by the Symbiosis International University. The SNAP 2018 registration dates would remain open for about 90 days. You can register for SNAP 2018 online on the SNAP 2018 Exam website snaptest.org.
The SNAP 2018 exam registration fee includes the fee for SNAP exam application form and for registration. After the SNAP exam, candidates have to go through the counseling process for admission. Here, candidates can get the complete details regarding SNAP 2018 registration including exam date, how to apply, eligibility criteria, etc.
SNAP Registration 2018
|SNAP 2018 Registration commences on||2nd week of August 2018|
|SNAP 2018 Test Registration Closes on||Last week of November 2018|
|SNAP 2018 Admit Card||1st week of December 2018 to Mid December 2018|
|SNAP Online Test 2018||Sunday, December 16, 2018|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of December 2018|
SNAP exam registration and application form can be completed in one go or in different stages. You have to complete the SNAP exam application process online only as the SNAP offline application process has been discontinued. For SNAP exam registration you should visit SNAP test website. The SNAP Exam registration and SNAP exam application form can be completed only after making payment of SNAP 2018 fee.
SNAP Exam Fee Details.
SNAP Registration Fee 2018 will also include SNAP Exam Fee. Based on last year’s Fee, SNAP Exam 2018 Registration and Exam Fee is expected to remain as follows:
|SNAP Registration fee online||Rs.1750 + 315 (GST 18%)||Total Rs.2065/-|
|SNAP Registration fee by DD||Rs.1750 + 315 (GST 18%)||Total amt Rs.2065/-|
|MBA Programme application Fee||Rs.1000/- per MBA programme||To be paid through SNAP website|
How to pay SNAP Exam Fee:
- SNAP Exam Fee payment and MBA programme Fee payment can be made online through Billdesk Gateway/ Axis Bank Gateway / Indian Bank Gateway
- SNAP fee can also be paid by Demand Draft from any Nationalised bank and to be submitted to Symbiosis Test Secretariat at SIU, Pune
- SNAP 2018 exam registration fee, once paid will not be refunded.
Candidates should check the eligibility before applying for the SNAP 2018:
- Qualifying Exam:Candidates must complete their graduation degree from any university or the institution. For foreign university graduates it is must to obtain an equivalence certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- Minimum Marks:The minimum marks are 50% marks (for general candidates) and 45% (for SC/ST candidates).
- Nationality:Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Non Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign National (FN), candidates can also apply.
Important Guidelines for SNAP Application Process
To register and apply for SNAP 2018, following key points should be kept in mind:
- Update and validate your Computer/Laptop & Email A/c: To register for SNAP 2018, your computer system should be equipped with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome/Internet explorer latest version. Also keep your e-mail account validated throughout the SNAP 2018 registration process
- Gather Important Documents: Before beginning to complete SNAP 2018 exam registration and completing the application form, the important aspect with SNAP application form is to collect all your personal details, academic qualifications, scanned photo and signature image of required size which are required to complete the application form.
- Carefully Read instructions:Before moving on to register and apply for SNAP 2018, you should read and follow the instructions for registration process to avoid any waste of time and SNAP fees.
- Pay Institute Application Fee through SNAP Website: It is mandatory to complete the payment process of desired Symbiosis institute for desired programme(s) before the closing date of payment of the respective programme.
- Quickly complete SNAP Application process: Once you begin the registration process by entering your personal details, it will take hardly 15 minutes to complete the registration and SNAP application form. You will receive a confirmation mail on successful submission of SNAP application form after you make payment of the SNAP exam fee.
- Submit SNAP Application form early:It will be better to register early for SNAP 2018 to avoid non-availability of preferred test centre. No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their SNAP Online Test 2018 payment.
How to Apply for SNAP 2018
Here we are providing some steps to register for SNAP 2018 exam:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill all the required details carefully.
- Upload the recent scanned colored passport size photograph.
- Pay the registration fee through online or offline mode.
- After completing the registration process, candidates should take printout of the application for further use.
SNAP 2019 Registration
SNAP registration 2019 will be started in the month of August 2018. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a university-level examination. It is organized by the Symbiosis International University. This exam is conducted for offer admission in Post Graduate MBA courses.