XAT 2019 Registration : Application form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
XLRI, Jamshedpur has started the XAT 2019 registration from August 20, 2018. Candidates can register for XAT 2019 to fill the application form online only.. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) will be managed by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of the XAMI. XLRI will conduct this examination at all India level to offer admission into management field. The XAT score will be used by more than 150 institutions for admission. Candidates also register for XLRI courses on the basis of GMAT score. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information about XAT exam 2019.
New Formate Introduced this Year
This year various changes have been made in the XAT 2019 examination:
- Exam Pattern:Essay writing section has been removed from the pattern.
- Application Fee:The registration fee for XAT 2019 exam has been increased to 1700/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only.
XAT 2019 Exam Schedules
Check here official schedule of XAT 2019 important dates:
|Online Registration Start||20th August 2018|
|Editing of completed application||3rd week of August to 3rd week of December|
|Last date for registration||30th November 2018|
|Last date to for registration & received application only for DD payment||3rd week of December 2018|
|Admit Card Issue||20th December 2018|
|XAT exam date||6th January 2019|
|Answer Key Release||3rd week of January 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of January 2019|
|XAT Score Card Release||1st week of February 2019|
XAT 2019 Registration Process
- Register online on the XLRI-XAT 2019 Test website (expected to commence from 3rd week of August 2018 onwards)
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online XAT Registration 2019.
- Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the XAT registration is complete. All above information is required for XAT 2019 Exam Registration.
- XAT 2019 Exam Registration process and application fee payment process for the MBA programmes in XLRI is simplified further. Now the candidates can pay the XAT 2019 Exam Fee and Application Fee for XLRI PGDM 2019-21 Programme through onlinexat Test website along with the XAT 2019 Registration
- No changes shall be permitted after closing date
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate in XAT 2019 Registration and application form.
- XAT 2019 registration form is to remain online only and there is no XAT 2019 offline registration facility
- XAT 2019 exam registration remains open for 100 days. You can register early without paying late fee or can choose to register later by paying XAT Registration Late Fee.
XAT Registration Fees & XAT Application Form Fees
- XAT 2019 Registration fees and XAT Application form fees are clubbed into one. The XAT Registration fee includes the XAT Application form fees and the XAT 2019 Exam Fee also.
- However, the XLRI PGDM programme application fee is not included in XAT Registration fee and the candidates have to apply for admission to XLRI programme by paying additional fee while completing the XAT application form. The tentative XAT 2019 Registration Fee structure depending upon the submission date of XAT application form is as under:
|XAT 2019 Fee Component||XAT Fee Amount|
|XAT Registration Fees (Without Late Fee)||Rs.1700/-|
|XAT Registration Fee (With Late Fee)||Rs.2100/-|
|Additional XLRI Application Form Fee (Without late fee)||Rs. 300/- For Each XLRI PGDM Programme|
|Additional XLRI Application Form Fee (With late fee)||Rs.500/- For each XLRI PGDM Programme)|
XAT Eligibility Criteria
The complete XAT eligibility details are mentioned below:
- Indian, Foreign & NRI Nationals can apply for this exam.
- However, NRI & Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score.
- Qualifying Exam:Candidates should complete minimum 3 years duration bachelors or its equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks:There will be no required qualifying marks to apply for the examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
XAT Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check complete details about exam pattern:
- Exam Mode:The examination will be organized through online mode.
- Papers:The examination will be divided into two sections, i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Duration:The duration of the examination will be 3 hours 35 minutes.
- Number of Questions:In the examination total 98 questions will be asked.
- Sections:The questions will be asked from following sections: Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making & G.K.
- Negative Marking:¼ marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
XAT Syllabus 2019
XAT 2019 syllabus will consist of the following sections, i.e. English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability, General Knowledge & Essay. There will be not any fixed syllabus for the examination.
XAT 2019 Cut Off
Candidates will check the cut off marks through online mode on the website. The Institution will release XAT sectional cut-offs for different programmes of XLRI.
The XAT 2019 cut off will be published according to the sections separately.
On the basis of the score card, candidates can get admission to the XLRI & XAT associate institutions. Candidates, those apply for more than one courses, they will be called for the multiple interviews & group discussions.
For admission into other institutions, candidates should visit the website of Institute & go through the separate application process through XAT score.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of XAT score, academic background & relevant work experience.
The selection criteria for different courses may differ. It depends on the nature of the course.
The final selection will be done on the basis of XAT performance, personal interviews (and/or group discussions), academic background, relevant work experience & extracurricular activities.
City-wise List & Cut Off of MBA Colleges accepting XAT 2018
|Top MBA Colleges in India accepting XAT score||Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR accepting XAT; Cut offs|
|Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore accepting XAT; Cut offs||Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai accepting XAT; Cut offs|
|Top MBA Colleges in Pune accepting XAT; Cut offs||Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad accepting XAT; Cut offs|
|Top MBA Colleges in Chennai accepting XAT; Cut offs||Top MBA Colleges in Bhubaneswar accepting XAT; Cut offs|